Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2014.
61 - 80 (of 190) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
how many hours of sleep do you normally get at 18 weeks
2 answers |
6005122 tn?1393531086
Hello ladies. I was just wondering if anyone else is going through the same struggle as me with caffeine. I'm due May 4th and I've been t...
2 answers |
I will be 16 weeks in 4 days and I have never had morning sickness or any other major symptoms sometimes my breast are tender sometimes a...
3 answers |
When the baby is ready to come, I will be living in the mountains. Just about 15 minutes up from the city. Not a big deal. But I do not w...
1 answer |
I'm 4 months and one week pregnant (17 weeks), and my belly looks like one of a 5-6 month pregnant woman's, or someone who is pregnant wi...
5 answers |
Im so nervous. My placenta is low my doctor said i cant have sex til im 20weeks pregnant. Anyone else,??
1 answer |
I would love you lady's input on some unique boy names. I already have 5 boys and their names are Ashton. Gavin. Trayven. Kamden and. Zay...
2 answers |
Hi, I am 36 & due May 5 th with my first baby, when is everyone else due?
4 answers |
So this is my fourth pregnancy so you would think i would have this down by now but this pregnancy is so different than anything i have e...
3 answers |
Thought I would tell everyone my story maybe it can be useful to someone else.....Well I had to go to the ER last night I was having heav...
5 answers |
I am having trouble telling my family. I'm 16 weeks and none in my family knows yet. I just don't want to disappoint them. There's also t...
5 answers |
I am 16 weeks & 6 days .... And i only weigh 110 :( i cant eat for some reason bcuhs i sometimes dont have the appetite to eat ... But i ...
2 answers |
So according to the doctor and this app, I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow. I got pregnant August 14th and I am due May 7th. I don't understand h...
1 answer |
Im due May 13th. Started out heavier than i would have liked to. This is my 3rd baby :) i have gained 8lbs and feeling horrible about it ...
7 answers |
my due date is may 7th and would like to know if anyone else is due around the same time to compare symptoms and storys!! :-) im so excit...
20 answers |
I'm pregnant with my second i have a two year old little boy hoping for a girl this time I'm due may 10 and find out gender Dec 16:) when...
5 answers |
So this is my third child. The first 2 sat.to the left side of my belly all the time. This child sits to the right... I was just curious ...
2 answers |
Am now 17 weeks with twins i should be gainin weight but am Not .,is it normal to loose weight?
3 answers |
I went to my yearly to talk about fertility treatments with my pcos and came out with baby photos. It's my first child, I'm 15 weeks and ...
|
I am 13w and havent actually felt the baby move (or just don't know what to feel for) but when I get ultrasounds the whole time the baby ...
2 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: May 2014 Babies Community Resources