Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2014.
81 - 100 (of 190) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had my very first doctors appt yesterday. I was so anxious when I was waiting. But when he did the ultrasound....I was in awe. It was s...
1 answer |
Im 9w6d bt my ultusound said 10w2d so when can i feel the baby kick i feel like ficks but how do I knw if its a kick??
2 answers |
Im 20 years old and pregnant with my first baby. Ill be 10 weeks tomorrow. Ive been with my boyfriend for 4 and a half years now and we a...
3 answers |
I'm 15 weeks 6 days. This is my second pregnancy and with my first, I never dealt with dry skin issues. But with this one, I've developed...
3 answers |
Anyone else told they have this? I wanted to know if someone who has had kids before with this felt the baby. I was told that I probably...
2 answers |
4437866 tn?1388123224
Im preggers again! Due in may. Currently 14w 3 days. I just gave birth to twin boys june 2. By c section... just wanted to say hello to a...
1 answer |
Anyone due may 19?? If so how many weeks are you
6 answers |
I'm due may 15th any mommys due with me
8 answers |
Hey everyone, I'm 20 years old and I still live at home. I'm 4 weeks and 3days pregnant. Idk how to tell my family, I know they're going...
5 answers |
I have my 12 WK apt on Monday, although I'll be 13 wks 1 day, what will they do at this apt other than an ultrasound ??
2 answers |
Im 12 weeks amd i had some bleeding yesterday today its gone the dr said baby looked fine it was moving and heart was beating but im stil...
3 answers |
I am 15w 2d and it seems as each new week comes instead of feeling relief from morning sickness each week gets worse. 10 weeks I felt gr...
1 answer |
Am 15w 6d slept & woke up with sore-throat.plss know any convienent drugs i can take
2 answers |
A bit of an odd one, but as a first time mum I'm worrying about everything, I'm only 12 1/2 weeks but if noticed in the last couple of da...
3 answers |
I went to the doctor today and based on my lmp im 13 weeks 6days. But based on the ultrasound im measuring at 11 weeks 5 days.. i always ...
2 answers |
According to my last missed period I should be 15w today...but I had an ultrasound done 3.5 weeks ago and they said no I was 9w0days thus...
Hi everyone. This is my first pregnancy and I am 13 weeks and 4 days today. It has been rough so far with the headaches and fatigue (no ...
I was scared to ask this because I don't want to sound like a hypochondriac but this is my first pregnancy and I'm 12 weeks and 6 days.. ...
1 answer |
I am 12 weeks today and still haven't seen a scan, I had a scan 2 weeks ago and was told I was 10 wks 2 days but was unsure on our situat...
1 answer |
Hey I am 20 years old and a first time mommy. I am 12 + 4 weeks pregnant and these past couple days I have been very sore feeling pretty ...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: May 2014 Babies Community Resources