Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2015.
21 - 40 (of 3884) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
It might actually happen today! Im 41+6, didnt want to be induced so hoping contractions start to come nice and regular so i can get in ...
2 answers |
I'm 41+1, it's upsetting the baby Melanee hasn't arrived yet. I had an appointment yesterday got my membrane stripped and was told I'm 2c...
4 answers |
Hi, I am 6 weeks 6 days pregnant(according to LMP) with my first baby LMP was 16/04/2015 but i have irregular periods usually a cycle ...
So annoyed went in for a sweep and was told there is nothing happing down there so getting took in on Friday to be induced I could scream...
8 answers |
My little monkey Xavier is a week old, sleepless nights and sore nipples but we have a happy baby boy and i feel so relieved, this was th...
11061831 tn?1418757737
On May 24th, at 39 wks & 5 d, woke up at 9 in the morning with something gushing out, it was both my water breaking and my mucous plug co...
I'll try and make it short. My water broke at 39+5 at 2:40am. I made it to the hospital by 3am. Labor and delivery couldn't verify my wat...
?
Anyone know what it feels like to have contractions in your back? Got really bad back ache in the middle but more to my rite side but ke...
3 answers |
I had my girl on the 23rd and had an emergency c section Anyone else get a c section besides me??
6 answers |
Lost my mucous plug on Saturday...I was bleeding last night and now I'm leaking a clear liquid fluid & having cramps! I hope my little ma...
21 answers |
Finally my little prince arrived. Last week thursday 28th may. He weighed 7lb 8oz and looks like a lil dolly. On weds 27th about 9:30...
4AM...being induced at 5AM! Finally after 41 weeks and 6 days I get to meet my little man! 3 unsuccessful sweeps...dilated at 3 and...
1 answer |
11248659 tn?1469919417
My first baby arrived at 4:54 am and she is 8 lbs 2 oz and 21 inches long :) shes perfect
7 answers |
Baby boy isnt having any of it! Havnt had a sweep or even been offered one, next appointment is on Friday when i will be almost 42 week...
7 answers |
7lb10oz my beautiful baby girl is here! Gave birth to her on the 28th. Just saying.. the epidural is a gift from god! Didn't feel a thing...
Hi Ladies I just had my baby yesterday and so far I've been breastfeeding but goodness does it hurt! Does it hurt less the longer you do ...
12 answers |
Being induced Wednesday if I don't have my little guy by then. I'll be 42 weeks! Hope he just comes on his own
3 answers |
After 16 hpurs of labor and 1 hour of pushing he is here an beautiful!
5 answers |
40+3 so jealous reading these beautiful experiences off bringing your baby's in to the world feeling very left out haha !
Feel like I'm the only one left in the May Babies community that's still pregnant...I'm not dialed and baby isn't even engaged enough to ...
14 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: May 2015 Babies Community Resources