Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2015.
41 - 60 (of 3884) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My girL has made it today on her due date at 1:39pm she weight 6pounds6oz in was 20in long a head full of black her it was a long time to...
2 answers |
11248659 tn?1469919417
Getting induced due to lessened fetal movement and having small contractions :) sadly baby girl will not be a may baby but a june baby. E...
2 answers |
Today is my due date & I have no signs what so ever that my little prince is going to arrive.. I have cleaned the full house to keep myse...
3 answers |
My baby turned one month today and she still cant hold down any formula I give her. They doctor wasn't concerned last time I mentioned it...
7 answers |
So after getting up on May 24th @ 4:30 am with contractions coming every 11 mins. I knew my son was coming I continued to lay down until ...
So after getting up on May 24th @ 4:30 am with contractions coming every 11 mins. I knew my son was coming I continued to lay down until ...
Baby is 9 days old and we are really struggling to get baby to sleep at night. We wind things diwn for 8pm sleepy time but baby cannot se...
1 answer |
Can you heat similac ready to feed bottles in warm water im consirned because i heated a bottle up and was wondering if he will be alrigh...
Am i the only one ? Lol i love my boy and so happy he is here. And is two weeks today but i miss my bump .. i had an easy pregnancy and e...
5 answers |
Just came back from my docter appointment had some good news im being induced tomorrow im so happy n scared at the same time my due day i...
1 answer |
So I thought about not posting this story because I didn't want to scare any moms-to-be, but changed my mind. My labor and delivery went ...
8 answers |
Had my baby girl at 8.39pm tonight and she is perfect ... came to the hospital at 8am for inducing at 9.20 they gave me the gel and check...
just had a sweep done a hour ago and it didn't hurt or feel uncomfortable either !? Has the midwife done it rite or dose it not actually ...
6 answers |
Went into the doctor today which is my due date and got a membrane sweep. Not gonna lie it hurt really bad but I'm sure it's nothing comp...
4 answers |
Findlly by day 6, my engorgement is over with and me and my son have really started to get the swing of this! It was painful and annoying...
1 answer |
I started having contractions at 2 in the morning today. After 10 hours of labouring at home, we arrived at the hospital with contraction...
3 answers |
so ive been to my midwife appointment this morning and have protein in my urine and bit of high blood pressure, had a sweep im 41weeks I'...
Hi all just a wee update on my crazy day yesterday, woke up at 6am with lower back pain and cramps, baby wasnt moving very well so figure...
11248659 tn?1469919417
So I had my 39 week appointment the other day and it was such a bummer! I'm still only 2 cm dilated but I've progressed from 50% to being...
8 answers |
I had a sweep Monday and by the evening I started to get tightening. Tuesday I lost my mucous plug and more of it Wednesday. Now it's Thu...
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: May 2015 Babies Community Resources