Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2015.
61 - 80 (of 3884) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
10844245 tn?1425036934
I'm 41 weeks & almost 3 days (in about an hour) but I am as content as can be! I'm not in a hurry to go into labor & everyone is saying t...
5 answers |
I was 41+6 when he came. I was so glad I didn't get induced and let him come in his own time. The doctors started talking induction w...
2 answers |
Jackson Andrew Pfeil came into the world at 12:06pm weighing 6lbs 9oz 19inch long! 4 hour labor.. labor and delivery story later. I'm in ...
Just got the call, my due date is Sunday but if my princess doesn't make her arrival by then I will be induced Monday morning. I'm defini...
Had my lil man 4 days ago :) my boobs have now become HUGE & very sore. I dont breast feed him but any advice on how to ease the soreness...
2 answers |
I'm 41+1 weeks and I have severe pressure on my bottom it feels like the baby is hitting nerves or else I have to go to the toilet ... I'...
6 answers |
I'm exactly 39 weeks today. Lost my mucus plug at about 10 this morning. Been having bad back pains ever since, also poo like cramps. I'm...
6 answers |
I'm 39wks 5days due on 29th. Been dilated 1cm for 2wks lost my mucus plug after having a membrane sweep but nothing else has happened. Im...
After trying everything (sex spices walks hot baths) and thinking I got nowhere I finally had my little boy a day after my due date! He i...
Overdue...41 weeks tomorrow (Thursday) Have been dialated at 2 CM and 80-90% effaced since 37 weeks. Had a sweep done at 40 and anothe...
4 answers |
Hi all. I'm 41 weeks and 1 day tomorrow and I'm scheduled to be induced at 730a. Any pointers or tips?
I had a membrane sweep today and I'm two days past due I'm also scheduled to be induced Tuesday night...how soon has someone gone into la...
My due date is tomorrow, hopefully I go into labor tonight....wish me luck.... Come on baby Karter.....
1 answer |
I've been having constant lower back pain and what feels like period pain. I'm 40+5. Could this be an early sign of labour?
1 answer |
Due today with no signs this bub is ready to come out! Midwives advised they will wait 10 days until they induce. I do not want to be ...
So I am 39 weeks, 5 days and doctor just noticed that baby is laying sideways. It had been head down since 20 weeks. Now I am scheduled t...
so at 9:45 today I had my membranes stripped. I am 39+4. Dr. Said I was 90% effaced and 1cm dilated. I will be induced this upcoming Tue...
11 answers |
No sign of my little prince arriving... Anyone any ideas on how to maybe kick start my labor? Booked in next Wednesday for a sweep and re...
1 answer |
39wks and 6 days for induced today as we live far away from the hospital and it was baby number 8 took abit of time to get to 3cm but whe...
3wks and 6 days for induced today as we live far away from the hospital and it was baby number 8 took abit of time to get to 3cm but when...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2015 Babies Community Resources