Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2015.
81 - 100 (of 3884) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I'm 40+3 today and still no baby. I've been walking at least 3 hours every day this whole pregnancy, just came back from another 2 hou...
7 answers |
So on 5/21 I thought my water may have been leaking and was having constant lower back pain. Nothing that seemed like contractions and I ...
3 answers |
Today is my due date and for the last week I have tried everything, curry, walking, sex, hot baths and still no sign of my little man ma...
5 answers |
At exactly 41 weeks he arrived.. i was scheduled for induction on Wednesday then got it pushed up a day to today(Tuesday) came in Monday ...
2 answers |
I am due on Friday but have been in early labor since Wednesday. I thought for sure I would have her by now! I am in so much pain and i...
1 answer |
Finally had my baby girl @39+5, on 5/25/2015 @11:55am. Labor was very hard but its over n she is sooo precious! Good luck to the rest of ...
did any one have to be cut and got stitches afterwards..? If so how long until they dissolve.? My doctor didn't tell me anything about th...
5 answers |
keep having light contractions and always hope they will get stronger and instead end up fizzling out! I've had a lot of pressure and pel...
I had my membranes stripped on Thursday and was 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I lost my mucus plug within 24 hours and had some BH contra...
so i got induce at 39 weeks 3 days because of gestational diabetes... I was so scared at first because FTM but anyways went to the hospit...
I'm 40 weeks and 4 days and nothing yet, not even a contraction. I'm 1 cm and that's it. They will induce me on Thursday if I don't hav...
6 answers |
I had a third sweep today at 39 + 5, it was a walk in the park because the baby had dropped and the doctor could get to the cervix no pr...
1 answer |
So today's the day!! I go in for a c section in a couple of hours..exited and nervous all at the time!!
1 answer |
b4b
My little girl was due on the 14th, I went in to be induced on the 19th. Things started out fine and everything was progressing nicely, u...
I had my baby boy May 20th at 7:47pm :) he came a week early!
2 answers |
So long story short, I had to be induced on Friday due to pregnancy induced Hypertension. After 24 hours of all the necessary induction p...
2 answers |
I'm a FTM and I'm due on the 31st. Ive been 3cm dialated for a week and a half now but I'm starting to get a pinching feeling down there....
1 answer |
Okay so for weeks now I've been told I'm 3/5 engaged. I'm now 40+3 not yet been given an induction date or had any dilation check or swee...
1 answer |
wow
Just had my princess on Thursday at 5:34 pm. Labor really was not hard at all. The post partum part is the hardest, due to stiches and so...
1 answer |
Everyone seems to keep posting about them meeting their little newborns and i so cant wait for it to be me. Fed up of people asking if im...
9 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2015 Babies Community Resources