Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2016.
21 - 40 (of 390) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Who has been induced before? How did it go for you? What was the worst part for you? Being induced again and not ready for them to brea...
1 answer |
I'm lying in bed listening to some relaxing music and my stomach hardened up a couple of times. No pain, just really very tight and hard....
I had my baby girl 3 weeks ago. Just wondering when is a good time to try for another bubba? I want my daughter to have a sibling very cl...
1 answer |
Welp ladies I am now 2 days past due and I don't know how much longer I can go. I'm tired all the time and very stiff. Only dilated 1cm ,...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Just finished my ob apt she said I was measuring 39wks but I'm suppose to be 38wks5days. She checked my cervix I'm 1.5cm and 80% effaced ...
I don't really know what's going on. All throughout the night I was getting the menstrual cramping but it was tighter and more painful. I...
3 answers |
Hi guys, im down to single digits, waiting on junior. Usually ive had no issues going to toilet #2 whise, but over the past day or two iv...
2 answers |
Not a question... Just doo ready for babba! I've 12 days left and if juniors anything like me or daddy... It's guna hang in there! I've h...
6 answers |
Was scheduled for a section on the 9th baby boy decided to come on the 4th. Labor for 11 hours then taken in for section. He was born at ...
2 answers |
Its a girl! :D i must say thanks god is over, it was so painfull so i needed epidural. Arrived 4:58 am, 50,5 cm and 3240g :) healty and w...
4 answers |
Hello ladies, For 3 days now I've been having really bad period cramp feelings, My stomach seems to get hard when this happens and my bac...
5 answers |
I have 12 days left, my last appt was Thursday and I was almost a 4 cm, well I've been having pain on the upper part of my vag when I lay...
1 answer |
Can your doctor make you go to 41 or 42weeks if you go past your due date ? Or can you have them induce you on your due date ? #Really d...
7 answers |
Was due may 24th but I had him 5/13/16 9 hours of labor natural birth no epidural hope all you lady's are doing good.
4 answers |
This whole week ive been experiencing period like cramps that just get painful. At the moment im having them on my thighs and abdominal t...
3 answers |
How are you ladies doing so far?
15 answers | 1 comment |
I am a first time mom and plan to breast feed. These are the two brands my insurance covers. Anyone have any input on which I should get?...
2 answers |
Anyone tried reflexology before for bringing on labour? Im almost 38 wks. I've zero ligament support in my ankles due to injuries, so I l...
Hello , I am currently in the hospital getting induced with CERVIDIL . Has anyone else had this done ? & how long does it normally take t...
I'm having period like cramps, that can get pretty intense at time, my lower back hurts throughout my upper back also and my ribs hurt.. ...
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: May 2016 Babies Community Resources