Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2016.
41 - 60 (of 390) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm not sure on how many of you want to nurse but I have found something very interest on boosting your supply. http://www.momsmakemi...
I been having contraction really in regular every 20 then every 10 minutes or every 15 . any ideas how to.make them more regular or more ...
1 answer |
I'm 37wks and I've notice a little tinge of red in my knickers every so often over this last wk. Sometimes discharge can slightly more li...
3 answers |
I came up positive for the group b strep test and now I'm really nervous!! The dr said not to worry and that they will treat me during pr...
4 answers |
My little girl arrive on 4th May Early than my EDD which was on 12th. Although she weigh 2.29kg and perfectly sound. She send her regards...
4 answers |
Anyone else due date is may 29th??
7 answers |
Yesterday May 3rd my little princess decided to come a bit early at 36wks 5days. Charlotte Annemaree born at 6:02pm weighing 5pd 7oz, 46....
5 answers |
Hi ladys my doctors are talking about doing a stretch and sweep next week i will be 37wks and 5 days this is my second baby my first ha...
I'm 37 weeks today so excited Know the waiting game let see when she decide to come to this world. I'm ready to meet her but not ready fo...
6 answers |
Can you get contractions in your butt? I am having pains in butt and inner thigh I am 37 weeks
I'm 40 weeks & 2 days & finally dropped . I see my OB tomorrow to see whats to happen next . Anyone else dropped late ?
1 answer |
I'm due in 4wks. Hubby and I had sex, which was awkward and slightly uncomfortable. Hubbys an understanding guy and he was very careful, ...
4 answers |
Having a scheduled C-section on Tuesday at 7am finally seeing my doctor for the 1st time since March 24th on Monday. Am I ready?? Yes!! ...
2 answers |
When do babies get their 2 top teeth? My son will be 10 months the 29th and he has 3 bottom teeth and 2 canine teeth(I think they're ca...
3 answers |
Due May 4th little man has came only 1 hour in labour, very fast delivery at 8lb9oz which is massive for how tiny I am, his shoulders got...
5 answers |
It's our month girlies!! congrats to you all on your pregnancys and we all get to see our bundle of joys very soon! WE DID IT! good luck ...
6 answers |
:'(
I'm due tomorrow . I've been walking & squating , killing myself & still nothing . can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong ? How ...
1 answer |
My due date is in 4more days.... May 2 yaaay! I'm having a baby girl... Who else?what are yu having and when are yu due.
13 answers | 7 comments |
Im 39 weeks & my dr said my baby is small . Can someone tell me some reasons why that would be ? Please ?
6 answers | 1 comment |
Has anyone tried squats to help drop baby ? If so , does it work & how many did you do ?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2016 Babies Community Resources