Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2016.
61 - 80 (of 390) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 37 weeks and only have 18 more days to go, but I am so uncomfortable all the time and ready to have my baby. Could I ask for an indu...
5 answers |
???
39 weeks 4 days & stomach feels mushy . Soft like . Not tight anymore
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm due in 4 days & i've never had a braxton hicks contraction , a real contration , nothing . My baby hasnt dropped or I'm not dilated a...
4 answers |
I've heard that the weight the dr tells you isnt always accurate . Is there ant other way to tell how big she is ?
1 answer |
Ok so I know this is a crazy question but..... If ur baby is very very active in the womb does that mean the baby will be calm when he or...
2 answers |
Im experiencing EXTREME pelvic pain like sharp shooting pains and my stomachs tightening with yellow mucusy discharge... i dont know if I...
11 answers |
Im 39 weeks & 4 days and i have a really REALLY bad cramp on my right side of my belly . I didnt think it was contraction because its bee...
1 answer |
Hi ladies! Im 3 weeks away from my due date and me and the husband still haven't decided on a middle name. Were going with Grayson for ou...
4 answers |
Hi ladies! Im 3 weeks away from my due date and me and the husband still haven't decided on a middle name. Were going with Grayson for ou...
Everyone keeps asking me "are you gonna have a c section? You'll probably have to!" My dr hasnt said anything about me being small or not...
4 answers |
Hey ladies. Just was curious if anyone was due in May and if so,how your pregnancy is going. My due date is May 19th. Expecting my first ...
16 answers |
Sorry for posting a lot. In September 2015, 3 months after I had my son I got the depo shot. (I've been on it before since 13) Then ...
Was just wondering what everyone felt like before labor started? Like days before or hours before? Just curious. Playing the waiting game...
2 answers | 1 comment |
How do u know if you're dilated or not?
4 answers | 2 comments |
I woke up earlier then usual and just couldn't go back to sleep, i felt energetic like i was full of energy. I was about to take a shower...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Tuesday i went to the dr and i was 2-3 centimeters dialted and yesterday i had some contractions all day (never got stronger or anything)...
2 answers |
Ive been getting really nauseous and having like period cramps for 2 days. I went to the dr Tuesday and im 2-3 centimeters dialted. Im du...
2 answers |
This is my 2nd pregnancy and I'll be 35wks friday. Just wondering why everytime I take a shower or bath I feel extremely sick after. The ...
1 answer |
Can you be dilated any at 36 weeks ?
3 answers |
I got to meet my son on April 12 2016...i didnt have to wait until may 2...i hope everyone have a great delivery
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: May 2016 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers