Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2016.
81 - 100 (of 390) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Little bit of background story. I'm currently pregnant with my second baby and at the beginning, we thought my due date was May 8th but t...
5 answers |
Okay, my son is 9months old, he sleeps next to me. I'm due with my 2nd child the 27th of May and I am needing advice on how to get my son...
6 answers |
17210770 tn?1456233708
28 days early but weighting in at 8lb 2oz born 12/4/2016 at 11.57pm .... I'd been having pressure for 2 days I kept putting off going to ...
19 answers |
So in the begginnig , my baby was growing slowly , but now she's growing perfectly . What could it have been ? Down syndrome maybe ?
5 answers |
Would she be alright. I am 36 weeks on Sunday. I have been having frontal pelvic pain where sometimes when I walk, sit, lay down and turn...
3 answers |
May 21st , baby girl
5 answers |
Due date originally May 10th. Aja Renae born 4/13/2016. Went to work on the 12th, then felt extreme sciatic pain & pressure under my bell...
3 answers |
Hello , so im getting closer to my due date which is may 1st & its been on my mind heave lately that my baby might have downs . My OB tol...
1 answer |
I'm 36weeks and my baby weigh 2.20kg when I check at the scan. This is my second child, the weight of my first child at birth was 2.44kg ...
1 answer |
At 37 weeks how often r u supposed to see doctor?
9 answers |
Ugh I'm due May 27th with my 2nd child. Even though this is my second, I'm so nervous. When I had my son, I got induced at 40wks 1day...
4 answers |
How many days left in your pregnancy
25 answers | 6 comments |
Im 37 weeks & 2 days & super nervous . This is my first child & dont really know what to expect . Any advice on what to expect ?
1 answer |
HI MY NAME IS ASHLEE IM 34 WEEKS PREGNANT DUE ON MAY 13 ANY OTHERS MOMS TO BE DUE AROUMD THAT TIME
14 answers | 2 comments |
Any other mom friking out about birth ?I'm so scare that my water is going to brake that if I fill a little wet I think is my water . thi...
17210770 tn?1456233708
I'm almost 34 weeks having a very large baby and I'm more than ready to have him would like to make it to 36 weeks tho just to be safe an...
6 answers |
I'm 33+2 and I've been put through hell since I was about 12 wks. Pregnancy wise everything has been fairly normal, but the hell has been...
I was having mild contraction for a whole hour in a half then they stop a hour ago after I ate and drunk some water has anyone else exper...
3 answers |
Hi..im 32 weeks now. From last one week I'm having itchy rashes on my tummy,legs and hands. They are very itchy. I'm cont bare this anymo...
2 answers |
This is my first pregnancy, so my body's changing a lot for me. I am handling it very well, but one issue I've been having that's been a ...
2 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: May 2016 Babies Community Resources