Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2009.

21 - 40 (of 299) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1278457_tn?1271400033
This question isn't about me but important to me. My Ex Bf cheated on me on Feb. 19th. But he didn't tell me til April 6th cause now she's pregnant. On April 6th she had an ultrasound that said she was 7 weeks and 2 days. Her due date is...
KimWms | Last answer
Due Dates Baby`s Gender Nickswife -- November 1st It`s a Girl! MrsOffutt-- November 1st with twins! Its a Boy & Girl! 1st -- November 2nd with twins! ...
hazleyez | Last answer
Hello everyone im new here but i started spotting ligt pink / peach color on Monday night and it has been on and off for the last 4 days. i dont have abdominal pain but lower back pain when im sitting. has anyone had this before, i know ...
nanlt7 | Last answer
Hey all the mommys how is everything going? how big is ur little ones getting? my baby boy is already 3 months and wow time ios flying lol.. are you still bf`ing exclusively? i am still but trying to give him a bottle so when were out th...
hazleyez | Last answer
I wnet to th dr on wednesday and foundout I was pregnant. He did some blood work and my HCG level was 493...That seemed kinda high to me but the nurse said it was normal i was just very early.......I am at risk for ectopic pregnancy due ...
armontgomery | Last answer
If a portuguese father with almost black hair and dark brown eyes, with tanned ish skin, while the mother is naturally light brown dark blonde hair with light blue eyes, which traits the little baby would take? The baby was born with rea...
BrittanyCasey | Last answer
741877_tn?1265953800
Hey ya'll!! I just thought I'd ask and see how all of the Momma's are doing with your little ones since I haven't seen any action on this forum in a looong time .. I guess I'll just say that I am doing great! I am enjoying being a Mo...
Jonezy16 | Last answer
Thank you so much for taking time to answer my questions. I wondered if I were to stop taking ultram all together, without the taper, will the fetus go through the withdrawl also. Or in other words I know it will be hard on me, however w...
carriekeegan | Last answer
Hi, I had an hsg done recently and the test result according to my OBGYN the test result is normal. Prior to the procedure, my OBGYN gave me medication to induce my period, and I have had my period for two months since he put me on medr...
babyhope2a | Posted
659496_tn?1288889452
My baby seems to be hanging out low these days because my poor bladder can't seem to find any relief! Last night I woke up a few different times with braxton hicks contractions (usually meaning I need to pee) so I went to roll over to ge...
shellio | Last answer
741877_tn?1265953800
Hello I have been bf'd ever since my son has been born 2 weeks ago...my milk came in about 3-4 days after the birth...However, now I seem to be having issues. It seems as though I don't have enough milk supply for my little one as I wou...
Jonezy16 | Last answer
I figure since we already have two new mommy`s here in the November babies forum, that i should add this to our forum just incase any other little one decides to come out. Your Screen Name: Your Name (first name only): Baby's Nam...
hazleyez | Last answer
1049530_tn?1259005959
Hi all!!! I just wanted to see how all the babies are doing and if anyone had any stories to share. Well, I'm a first time mommy and I'm still trying to get the hang of changing diapers..whenever he poos, I change him on a puppy pad....
Vanni713 | Last answer
Hey ladies just wanted to update you all I finally had my lil boy.his name is Ali I was induced on 11-25-09 8lb9oz 22 in long he is just perfect :0) Thank you Ladies for all your support through my pregnancy you are all the best on here..
hazleyez | Last answer
hi, I am supposed to be five weeks pregnant tomorrow i have just been to the dr where they did an internal scan, she said nothing can be seen as yet so has asked me to come back next week, maybe a posibility of a ectopic pregnancy ?? i ...
sanny2002h | Posted
741877_tn?1265953800
Is anyone else dealing with having mood swings and / or being grumpy??!? I find myself these days extremely sensitive & irritable!! I don't seem to have the patience I had before ... and at times feel as though I am crying for no reaso...
Jonezy16 | Last answer
454221_tn?1259449339
Hi ladies, I gave birth November 16th to baby number 4. I had some clots at the hospital that they gave me a shot of methergine and later also gave me 3 pills of methergine to help. It seemed to be working and on Thanksgiving night I ...
SS77 | Posted
741877_tn?1265953800
Anyone else past your due date? I am now 5 days past and everyday seems like an extra week or an eternity....I'm starting to get annoyed with family calling everyday "is it time yet?" Or asking how I'm feeling, or what's taking so long,...
Jonezy16 | Last answer
Hi all, this is my first baby and is looking to be about 9lbs i'm due on monday but the babys head has not dropped and i'm worried sick that if my waters break and head not down this will cause problems with cord etc. Im due to go to hos...
caz62 | Posted
Hey all i am very confused. I am now 6 days late for my period, my cylce is usually every 28-30 days, i came off the pill (microgynon) 2 months ago, am trying to concieve, i have done 4 pregnancy tests and they have all come out negative...
babygal89 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...