Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2009.

41 - 60 (of 300) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey all i am very confused. I am now 6 days late for my period, my cylce is usually every 28-30 days, i came off the pill (microgynon) 2 months ago, am trying to concieve, i have done 4 pregnancy tests and they have all come out negative...
  Posted
1049530 tn?1259005959
Well my due date is this Saturday!! 11/21/09 and so I've been excited and prepared..My last 2 doctor's appts I haven't dialated or effaced so I was expecting to go past my due date. And my doctor has told me that if I don't go into labor...
  Posted
Today I went to a routine doctors appt and found out that we are going to do a planned c section due to medical problems. I'm very scared since I have never had anything done like this before. Any advice or words to help me stress less?
  Posted
317217 tn?1456290378
Today seems like a nice day to have a baby, does anyone else think so? xx
  Posted
my period is now 3 weeks late. I have * stomach pains (dull lower ache) *back ache *tired * stomach is tender if stretch to much i have done two pregnancy tests both negative, i have been very stressed or anything please help ...
  Posted
Hey All, It's my due date tomorrow!!!!!! :) The midwife has booked me in for a sweep on wednesday if nothing has happened by then, I actually don't know 1 woman this has worked for, can someone please tell me it does work or if it is...
  Posted
317217 tn?1456290378
Hey ladies just checking in as its halfway through the month and still many of us havent had our little bundles. As for me its my due date today yay!!! but now its the waiting for the anytime now moment lol xx
  Posted
741877 tn?1265953800
Hi Ladies, I just thought I'd check in and see how everyone is doing?? It's been quite on here for awhile now. I'm 39 weeks today, feeling fine, no real contractions just menstrual like cramps occasionally. Doctor said today at my ...
  Posted
703841 tn?1322569568
I went tthe Drs. on Thursday (not my actual drs cause I'm in Ontario for the summer) She said that every pregnant lady is suppose to get an IPS test done, and I'm like nope never heard of it, my sisters who are pregnant have never hear...
  Posted
I'm 26 years old with regular periods. The first day of my last period was 9/21/09. I had unprotected sex on 10/16/09. I still don't have my period. I took two tests and they were both negative. I called my doctor today and asked fo...
  Posted
659496 tn?1288889452
I'm convinced my dog knows the baby is coming soon. He has been ROTTEN! I'm talking about running away, getting into the trash, destroying my stuff etc. He's been soo good for 3 weeks now (since I've been training to him walk off the lea...
  Posted
Hey Ladies I am just checking in and seeing how all the mommies are doing? I know we got 5 weeks or less for everyone to be holding their little bundle of joys.. me myself is 3 weeks away and I am anxious,scared,excited and everything el...
  Posted
454221 tn?1259449339
Just curious how many pregnant ladies are going to get the H1N1 flu shot? I can probably get it now if I make the effort to drive a little farther away, but my husband doesn't think it is the best thing to do right now. I'm 35 weeks this...
  Posted
1077399 tn?1255883409
well i notice there are not many men on these fourms but as a soon to be father i cant help be conserned.well my wife is in her 8th month now and since we found out we where having a baby smoking was a concern of mine .Since we found out...
  Posted
659496 tn?1288889452
I saw the doctor today. I'm 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. She said if she felt around my cervix any more she'd put me in labor. I would be totally fine with that EXCEPT my husband won't be home for 5 more days!! Just curious if there's an...
  Posted
i m 36 weeks pregnant. i had an ultra sonic sonography , which says that the fetus has reached upto 34 weeks of development, ie. it is lagging behind by 2 weeks. however the sonography results during the 24 weeks were normal. i m worried...
  Posted
I was prescribed hydrocodone in my second trimester and third 7.5 mg . I take one a day then sometimes i go 4-5 days with out. point being no more then 1 in a day. I am now 37 weeks how will this effect my baby... Everything looks good.
  Posted
I've been wondering how may other of you are suffering with leg cramps?? I find in the mornings when I wake up I want to do my normal stretch and then ---ouch all of a sudden there it is--my calf will ball up and it hurts so bad. I find ...
  Posted
should a pregnant woman get a flu shot in her 8th month
  Posted
Yesterday, right after intercourse I started bleeding a little bit, and today I'm still having little spots, it hurts a little bit, and I'm really scared that I may have hurt my baby, she's moving nicely though, thanks for your help i...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...