Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2009.

61 - 80 (of 300) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1070061 tn?1255290935
HI, I'm 34 weeks pregnant. Yesterday afternoon, I went to use the bathroom and I wiped and there was a jelly clear string... I was wondering if it could be my Mucus Plug. Because every time I went to use the bathroom, there it was again....
  Posted
Over the past month I have developed a Hemroid I have never had one before in my life and let me tell you what I wish I never had to go through this. I'm nervous about delivering even more now because of how awful the pain is after havin...
  Posted
1049530 tn?1259005959
This is my first pregnancy and I don't know if this is normal. But lately..probably the past couple days...theres been this feeling like a bruise on my belly..about 4 in right above my belly button. It hurts..feels like a bruise but ther...
  Posted
I am 35 weeks pregnant and was admitted to the hospital over night for low iron. Anyways, while I was there I THOUGHT I was having contractions but they said it was an irratable uterus. Does anyone else have this? I did have a few real c...
  Posted
I am currently 33 weeks pregnant and for the last four days have been having alot of shortness of breath even while sitting down doing nothing. Also laying on my left side just can't happen anymore it is to painful in my chest area and m...
  Posted
374593 tn?1257883550
hey girls! hope everyone is doing well and getting things in order, since we will soon have our little ones here! I went in for my weekly BPP today, and no changes whatsoever in cervix - which aftger so many contractions i was shocked.. ...
  Posted
766680 tn?1257913240
im 34 weeks and ill be 35 on monday and i have been having pre term contractions since twenty sum weeks but they always went away after goin to the ER and they gave me a shot to stop them...my baby has dropped alot and its alot of pressu...
  Posted
Hiya november mummies :) just wondered how many of you know if baby's head down yet? I saw my midwife last thursday and my baby isnt yet she said dont worry about it because there's planty of time yet. But is it true that after 36 weeks ...
  Posted
Hey, Im just wondering if it's just me who is completely paranoid about bumpimg your bump lol! I've been soooo clumsy over the last few weeks walking into people, and doors etc. Im 29 weeks and starting to worry I might actually do the ...
  Posted
167 tn?1374177417
Does anyone else have a rhythmic, almost breathing like sensation from their baby? Mine does this thing where he is moving up and down quite rapidly and it seems as if he is either pretending to be breathing or crying (poor thing). He ju...
  Posted
167 tn?1374177417
Does anyone else have an anxious feeling? I can't really describe it all that well, but it's almost like I have too much adrenalin. I'm really hot as well. It's not anxiety, like as in I'm worrying about something, it's just this anxious...
  Posted
659496 tn?1288889452
I'm 35 weeks and am having a lot of pelvic pressure. I know it's normal for the babies head to drop and start to feel pressure.. but I feel like it's too soon! Is (or has) anyone else experiencing this? I wouldn't be as concerned except ...
  Posted
I had an ultrasound today and the tech said the baby weighed 4.6 pounds I am 32 weeks and 3 days today and was wondering if that is a normal weight for this far along or if i just have a big baby. I'm due november 27th.
  Posted
I have 36 weeks pregnant and I have low platelets,can I get any advise of what I should eat or do to increase my platelets, I had the same problem with my first pregnancy of twins, my platelets went very low,at 80,000 and I was bleeding ...
  Posted
703841 tn?1322569568
Hi everyone soo I haven't been on here for awhile.. I guess I should fill you all in... well I had my baby ::) a beautiful healthy little girl. Born on September 17th at 33 weeks.. The drs had to do an emergency c-section my plac...
  Posted
167 tn?1374177417
So, I will be 28 weeks on Friday the 28th. That will officially be the start of my third trimester, even though some sites say 27 weeks. I go by 28 weeks. Anyhow, I am due November 20th with a baby boy. As of this morning, I have gained ...
  Posted
741877 tn?1265953800
Hey everyone as the time is drawing closer I am starting to think of all sorts of stuff....so my question is about c-sections since I'm not sure what to expect during a C-section?? (I'm not necessarily sure that I'll have one but have t...
  Posted
OK, so at 5 months I had contractions, I went to the emergency room, they put IVs on me and a vaccine to stop the contractions, also they did an ultrasound, said the baby was ok, everything was fine and that she was head down. Now I'm...
  Posted
751098 tn?1257520978
Just came back from my OB, He did a speculum exam and said I may have BV, he prescribe Flaggly. Has anyone else experienced this?? I am just a little worried. I will be 35 wks tomorrow. He also did an exam and said I was Fingertip, ...
  Posted
374593 tn?1257883550
hey girls! how is everyone doing?? i had my weekly appointment today with my biophysical profile - baby is six and a half pounds at the beginning of 35 weeks!!!! I thought that i was having braxton hicks every once in a while, but turns ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community Resources