Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2009.

81 - 100 (of 300) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
599170 tn?1300977493
My dil, is due Nov 8 she wants to go see my son graduate boot camp so very very adly Tuesday of next week, its a 13 hr car drive from MI to GA, I am very concerned. We know we shall have to stop frequently for her to stretch legs prevent...
  Posted
please can someone help? my baby was born 11 weeks early, now is doing well. she was on nutriprem2 which is a milk formula specially to help babies catch up. she started throwing up at each feed. took her to the doctors who prescribed ga...
  Posted
703841 tn?1322569568
It all started last sunday. September 13th. DH had been in B.C. for the last couple of weeks fighting fires and was expected to come home on thursday september 17th. (the day Peyton arrived) But clearly God knew what he was doing a...
  Posted
Hi all... I'm new here. And this is my first pregnancy so I'm just doing my best to get through it. But I do have one serious question and need some help... When doctors calculate the due date, don't they do it using a suppose...
  Posted
374593 tn?1257883550
Hey girls!!! we are getting there!!! sooo excited, its starting to finally seem more real! I went to my checkup today and at 34 weeks baby is measuring 6 lbs!!! and looking good! anyhow.. we are hoping to make it at least two more weeks...
  Posted
659496 tn?1288889452
Is anyone gaining weight like it's going out of style all of the sudden? I was right on with the 1-2 lbs a month and now I have gained like 6 lbs since the beginning of Aug. I'm at a total of 24 lbs gain for 30w 3d.
  Posted
454221 tn?1259449339
I don't know if there are any docs out there or experts that answer questions in the forum, but I got to put my question or worries out there. I'm Due November 23, but hopefully will be induced on the 16th. I'm so worried about my kids a...
  Posted
216354 tn?1262874946
Hii Everyone Hi Everyone, My Twins came yesterday at 4:53pm by emergency c-section due to my water braking Sunday and we were unable to stop the contractions. Please pray as they are 9.5 weeks early. Isaac is 3 lbs 2 oz; 16 1/...
  Posted
Has anyone been put one bedrest? I am trying to survive this. I have an almost 5 year old and an almost 2 year old. All my family lives 1000 miles away and my husband works alot of hours so I can't really count on anyone to help out. My ...
  Posted
374593 tn?1257883550
Hey girls! just checking in and seeing how everyone is doing!!! I know we are SOOOO ready to meet our litlte girl already! and to stop throwing up- that will be amazing to eat and like it and not throw it back up!! I have another dr's ap...
  Posted
741877 tn?1265953800
Hello Ladies, I hope everyone is feeling well? I, on the other hand have somehow contracted strep throat...I went to the doc's on Tuesday & rec'd antibiotics (pencillin). Now my throat is better and still finishing the meds but my n...
  Posted
how can I tell if Ive lost my musus plug? After peeing I looked in pan to find a milky substance and I don't know what it was I have had a bit more discharge than usual for a day or 2 now, could it have just been discharge. Please help
  Posted
Hi ladies I have a question had anyone of you have sensitive teeth? I am 28w4d today this last week i have had very very sensitive teeth. and alot of the time i cant sleep they hurt so much.i wake up about 10 times threw the night and it...
  Posted
I had my first ultrasound in May of 2009. It indicated I was 17 weeks 0 days which matched within 2 days of my conception date. So we went with that date because two days was impressive (I know they can't get it exact). At 27 weeks howev...
  Posted
659496 tn?1288889452
I have been asking around and haven't found anyone experiencing what I am. I went to florida for a week and while I was there I noticed my hands and feet swelling for the first time. After a couple days it started to cause my joints in m...
  Posted
374593 tn?1257883550
hey girls!!! just checking in and seeing how everyone has been doing? Its been kind of quiet on here recently! We are getting down to the final weeks, and how exciting!!!!! i wish time would go faster! Anyone else still nauseated and v...
  Posted
703841 tn?1322569568
So I've become really really swollen, to the point wher eyou can push your finger in my swollen feet athe the dent stays for awhile. soo I'm drinking more water and trying to cut back on salt in take.. but whats getting me is that for a...
  Posted
745174 tn?1258605257
Hey everyone! First of all I want to say I'm doing pretty good and at about 22 1/2 weeks. My little princess moves around quite a bit and sometimes she still startles me if she kicks hard enough after being still for a whlie. Anyways, I ...
  Posted
I am at the tail end of you ladies....I'm only ~23 weeks. The past two days I have REALLY started to feel the baby up higher. I already feel like I can't breathe! I don't remember feeling this way so early with my 1st daughter. I go ...
  Posted
374593 tn?1257883550
How many of you are going to do a birthing class? those of you that have done them in the past, are they worth the time? I hear they are like 5 hours long every saturday for several saturday's.. and i feel like people tell me that everyt...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...