Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
I have pain in my stomach where my scar is. It doesn’t feel deep, it feels like it is just on the skin part. I’m not sure how to explain ...
Just wondering while lifting my 20-30 lb luggage at the airport if its safe or not since didnt do it all along 12 weeks!
Brad and I found out yesterday that our baby has Omphalocele. As of right now, we only know that there are some intestines that didn't m...
I am 17 weeks and 1 day pregnant, I have been feeling movement pretty regular for the past 2 weeks especially when I lay flat on my back,...
hey everyone. i am 37 weeks + pregnant and well im sorry if this is too much information, but i've been having a lot of bowel movement...
Is anyone else having crazy dreams? They range from my husband cheating on me, sleeping with the president, wearing a towel out in public...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.