Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2012.
1 - 20 (of 166) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello everyone, I am six weeks pregnant. My Beta HCG results were very good to confirm pregnancy. Had my first ultrasound last week, 5...
Hey everyone I'm 27 weeks pregnant with my first baby.. At 20 only 13 weeks to go !! The doctors got me really worried as they keep going...
2 answers |
i am 6 weeks pregnant and with my last one i had trouble it did not matter how much i ate i have trouble standing because i get so week t...
So I had my son on November 28th and have had a really hard recovery due to a 3rd degree episiotomy. Well that is getting better but I a...
2 answers |
2195744 tn?1363331839
Hi everyone im 15 weeks and on baby #3, my best friend is pregnant also but its her first pregnancy and i feel like im starting to show a...
13 answers |
My daughter was born on 11/29/12. The father (i think) was with me since april 2011. We were sexually active and didn't use protection. 2...
7 answers |
During pregnany i liked to eat cerial and now that im not i cant keep milk down its so gross to me i vomit it up? Is this happening to y...
3 answers |
So i have been checking this community daily and i see there is not much activity. I like this app but i am no longer pregnant anymore an...
2 answers |
3879553 tn?1354407737
I had my baby boy on nov 17th at 7:33. He was 8lbs 7oz 21 1/2 in long. He is 3 weeks yesterday. He is my world and my everthing I love hi...
3 answers |
3879553 tn?1354407737
I have to go back to work in like 3 weeks. How can I get my baby on a sleep schedule? I'm a little confused on ever how to do this. HELP!...
2 answers |
3879553 tn?1354407737
So I want to see and play with my son more but he's always asleep. I know I should get as much sleep as I can get but idc I wish my son d...
2 answers |
3879553 tn?1354407737
Its just a little easyer to ask all the questions at once then one by one. My baby has milk bumps I know all babys get it, but when w...
2 answers |
I'm 39 weeks and 2days.....I have dilated 3cm and for the pass two days I been having contractions that are about five to six minutes ap...
2 answers |
Ok I'm 39 Weeks and 3 days. I'm not dilating, no contractions, and no pains.. Anything I can do to start this process before they induce me?
1 answer |
I'm 3 days past due... They have to do a c section on me because I'm not dilating or having any contractions and he's still too far up. I...
3879553 tn?1354407737
I'm knida scared to be induced....does it hrut when they brake your water? Idk if I should ask the doc to induce me or wait it out....HEL...
5 answers |
3058480 tn?1346441444
I will be 39 weeks on monday & my doctor wants to start induction on sunday night & i'm super nervous because this is my first and my doc...
Ok I'm 39 Weeks and 3 days. I'm not dilating, no contractions, and no pains.. Anything I can do to start this process before they induce me?
Is anyone due on the 16th of Nobember
10 answers |
I'm 38 weeks tomorrow and due on November 16th. I think that I passed my mucous plug this morning, it was a clear sticky substance unlik...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community Resources