Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2012.
Is anyone due on the 16th of Nobember
I'm 38 weeks tomorrow and due on November 16th. I think that I passed my mucous plug this morning, it was a clear sticky substance unlik...
Here's my story I'm 40 weeks I'm so tired of being pergnant, I'm so ready to have this baby. Me and my bf have been fighting a lot now th...
Want to the doc wed and I'm at 1cm. Doc said he is still a little high,but I'm glad there's something happening. I go back to the doc nex...
Doc says i have a slow leak so i will be induced either mon or tues! yay! I am 38 weeks today and baby weighs in over 8 1/2 pounds!!! Im ...
I'm 37 weeks and nothing is happening I'm not diladied or anything. I would really like to have this baby soon my brother and niece are l...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.