Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2012.

41 - 60 (of 166) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3058480 tn?1346441444
I have 45 days left until i give birth to my first child, a beautiful baby boy. I'm 15 & I'm really nervous & scared but excited at the same time, I have a rough road ahead of me but I'm a tough girl & I know I can make it, I have suppor...
  Posted
My first pregnancy,, blessed with a little girl. Hope these last few weeks go by fast! I had a rough pregnancy starting out with the finding of cystic Hygroma on my daughter,, thankfully with no further testing i decide to just let her g...
  Posted
Omg i cant wait this pregnancy has been one heck of a ride i see the light at the end of the tunnel now and im bricking it big time but i also can't wait and im so excited this is my first little princess after 3 princes and 4 mc's cant ...
  Posted
Hello! I'm 35 weeks now and counting down the days. Working and being pregnant has been more trying than id imagined but it does help pass the time. Dr. Advised that well do an ultrasound as Xoi's bigger and make sure all is well. I can'...
  Posted
3879553 tn?1354407737
Period Cramps when pergnant is this normal....
  Posted
Hi, this is my first post and im just looking for some reassurance I suppose. I'm pregnant with my 3rd due mid Nov, all natural births with no drugs and no tears or stitches so far. 1st was a girl, weighing 9p 14ou, second was a boy born...
  Posted
So I just realized today that I have less than 30 days left before I'm due. Has it hit anybody else like woah? I seriously want to know where the time went lols
  Posted
3879553 tn?1354407737
I'm almost 35 weeks and when my belly gets tight I feel like I can't breathe, Is this normal or what? Could it be the baby coming here soon.
  Posted
Ive been concerned lately because I feel like I haven't gained any weight sometimes with some shirts you cant tell I'm 32 weeks pregnant. I've only gained 15 pounds and people say its because I have a lot of room in my stomach but I'm ge...
  Posted
3879553 tn?1354407737
Ppl have told me that if you don't feel the baby move very much that he will be here soon. And when you feel like you have to poop when you go into labor.
  Posted
2075786 tn?1342912358
Were ssoooo close to seeing that light at the end of the tunnel!!!! I cant wait to hold my son!!! Im just not starting to get excited rather than having fears of something happening
  Posted
Hello. My name is Amy. I'm due Nov 20th with my second, a boy. Were naming him Daylon Orlando (: My first was a girl, Hadlie Mae. She's 17 months. I don't have very many friends around where I live who are mothers so I was just wonderin...
  Posted
3879553 tn?1354407737
I'm 34 weeks, My feel a lot peressue in my butt and my vagina is this normal?
  Posted
I am due 11/7 and I can't wait to hold my Lil princess. After 11 1/2 yrs I'm doing it all over again. I am complete my boy and girl
  Posted
3879553 tn?1354407737
Feel like maybe they can be contractions and feeling pressure every now and then. What does this mean?
  Posted
3879553 tn?1354407737
Ready to see my son. Im 34weeks ppl keep saying I will have him on the 1st because of how big I am and im due the 10th. I cant wait to hold my son and have my family together.
  Posted
31 wks & 4days Due nov 22 I'm really excited because I found out that my baby gurl weighs almost 4 1/2Ibs. Yayy and on top Of that I have only gained 20Ibs myself so I will not have plenty body fat :)
  Posted
2113262 tn?1346105521
So I thought I was average size for about 7 months, but apparently I am huge lol. I have had 4 people in the last two days ask if I am almost due, um no.....I have a loooong time left! Anyone else getting huge before your time? I...
  Posted
3879553 tn?1354407737
I think I have been feeling contractions. It feels like something is shooting though my vagina and sharp pains on the side of my stomach. If not contractions what is it.
  Posted
3879553 tn?1354407737
feeling pressure on my vagina. Is that normal? What does that mean.
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community Resources