Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2012.
81 - 100 (of 166) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was wondering if any mommies have the mamaroo swing and if so, did your babies like it? Did you find it to be helpful, etc. Thanks!
Im 28weeks and 5days this will be my first child. Im scared of labor and i want to get epidural but i dont want to get paralyzed what do...
2 answers |
Im 17..& 28weeks5days i want to breastfeed when i have my baby but im afraid that when i do im not going to know what to do what should i...
3 answers |
I am 21 weeks, starting to show a little now. Just found out this week were going to have a baby girl :) :) :) I was actually thinking ...
3 answers |
you all know about the emotional side of pregnancy .. Well I've always had weight issues and now being 25 weeks pregnant and not fitting ...
3 answers |
My m.i.l is still breast friends with my fiancee's ex .. The girl still lives there and ive been with him for almost 2 years now .. His m...
8 answers |
I am 27 weeks pregnant..with my first child!! He is very active during the day...and calm at night!! My doctor said normally it is the op...
4 answers |
Is it normal for clear liquid to be leaking from my breast already? So far just from one breast. This is my third child and i never lacta...
2 answers |
Am 5 1/2 mnths pregnant duing da day my baby gurl sleep but wen nite fall dats wen she wanna kick,roll n play n my stomach like really sh...
3 answers |
I'm 18 weeks pregnant. Due date November 15, 2012. Is there someone around my due date who will be my pregnancy buddy?
14 answers |
Hi ladies! I'm new here, my sure date is Nov 11th. I just found out I'm having another boy. This is my third! I am feeling a bit outnumbe...
5 answers |
Is memory loss part of this pregnancy?? I'm really starting to forget things
5 answers |
Omg! I'm 5 1/2 months. N I am not showin wats day cause? With my first one my stomach was rounding off at 3months
1 answer |
Omg! I'm 5 1/2 months. N I am not showin wats day cause? With my first one my stomach was rounding off at 3months
3 answers |
1679244 tn?1375245159
Well ladies I am officially half way there tomorrow!!! just letting all you ladies know we find out this friday if we are team blue or te...
8 answers |
Im 21 weeks & havent felt my baby move.. Im woundering if thats happen to anybody else im kinda scared.. & this is my first pregnancy & d...
3 answers |
How much does your baby weigh? According to my ultrasound at 22 weeks my baby weighed over 1lb. Both my hubby and I were big babies (I wa...
5 answers |
1679244 tn?1375245159
GIRL!!!!!!!!
3 answers |
I've had cerclage put in at 15Weeks, now i'm 20Weeks and my cervix has opened above the cerclage. Has any one experienced this?
1 answer |
22 weeks check up went very well im measuring 23 weeks and my due date is Nov. 4th now wondering baby might come before the fourth? But d...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community Resources