Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2012.

101 - 120 (of 166) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My left hip is killing me. I cant sleep on my left side cuz the pain is so bad. the only way I can sleep is holding my left leg in a birthing position while the other is stretched. Sigh just wanted to know if anyone is having this issue...
Arizona23 | Last answer
I'm 21 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and I have to admit I'm terrified..I spend a lot of time feeling nervous and thinkin about giving birth too the point where now I'm having nightmares...I Jus want to know if I'm the only mom to be w...
lanalyse93 | Last answer
Since becoming pregant I've had three due dates o_0 November 18 was the first and I Jus knew that was wrong November 8th and lastly the one that my doctor and I finally agree on November 9th any one else due November 9th
lanalyse93 | Last answer
2113262_tn?1346105521
I know some of you are probably patient enough to wait until delivery to find out the sex of the baby, but I just cant wait. I go tomorrow at 12 :) Last time I did an elective u/s baby didnt cooperate and I had to wait until 24 weeks...
DNP47 | Last answer
I haven't gained much weight I'm 136 pounds and I Jus gained my first four pounds this week the doctor says my weight is fine but lookin at and hearing from others i feel as if I'm under weight i feel pregnant but don't look very pregnan...
lanalyse93 | Posted
I'm 21 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and I have to admit I'm terrified..I spend a lot of time feeling nervous and thinkin about giving birth too the point where now I'm having nightmares...I Jus want to know if I'm the only mom to be w...
lanalyse93 | Posted
My original due date was Nov 14 then she changed it to the 22nd but I came on Feb 8 now can't my ob/gyn be wrong because that date doesn't make any since?
christmas89 | Last answer
I'm 20 weeks and single I still have relations with my child's father I recently found out I'm having a girl I grew up without a father so I want him to be in her life but its like he's nonchalant about the whole thing how do I get him t...
christmas89 | Last answer
1395792_tn?1358119392
20 weeks already!!!! WOW Its going fast but I must admit I still fell horrible, I still have morning sickness and icky tummy throughout the day and now ive added bouts of constipation then diarrhea (sp*) :{ Im ready to be 40 weeks alrea...
Destani214 | Last answer
Based in my last period I calculated that Im due October 29th but according to my doctor I'm due November 8th. Hopefully my baby will come on Halloween! I have my fingers crossed lol! Recently found out the baby's a GIRL! Super excited! ...
charleyr90 | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
Hi, Please visit our Pregnancy: Birth Plan community: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Birth-Plan/show/1400 Communicate with other expecting mothers, partners, doulas & members about C-section/ cesarean section, epidural, ...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
2113262_tn?1346105521
So, do you have a feeling one way or another?? I think I am having another girl, I just have an overwhelming feeling that it couldnt possibly be a boy.
DNP47 | Last answer
so i have been online looking up stuff like a hypochondriac..i have read all these horror stories about women getting preeclampsia and hellp syndrome...its really scareing me because i.already have chronic hypertension and seen that i ha...
brittxbit24 | Last answer
2070825_tn?1337229569
Holy crow! I'm already 19 weeks! Starting to finally share the news with my work, not sure how that's going to go over, I'm new and you have to work there a certain amount of time before you can get a leave of absence otherwise you have ...
Raevicious | Last answer
I had my period on February 8 2012, it lasted 4 days then on the 5th day I slept with my ex but he pulled out. Then my husband called the next day and said he wanted us back together and I slept with him the next day twice a day for 3 we...
grace0119 | Last answer
I was with my ex husband for ten years and was never pregnant got with current bf for over a year and back on Feb 17th we splitted up I didn't think we get back together so I went back to my ex and slept with him on Feb 17th and 18th an...
duncandaniels | Last answer
2113262_tn?1346105521
So I'm having my anatomy scan Tuesday and I am so nervous!!! We will find out if my placenta has decided to detatch any more, and if the baby is growing like he should. He was measuring a week behind growth wise a few weeks ago (at my NT...
DNP47 | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
Hi, If you or anyone you know may be interested in becoming a Community Leader for this community, or would like additional information, please send a PM to my attention: MH Community Mgr Looking forward to hearing from you! Be...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
2086855_tn?1332784893
Hey everyone! I didn't realize there was a Nov. Forum on here, so I guess I'm kinda new lol I'm 13w2d but they tell me every time I have an ultrasound that I'm measuring further than that but to keep going by my orginal due date :) just ...
boswifey | Last answer
2113262_tn?1346105521
When are you guys going to tell your families about the pregnancy? With my first I told everyone IMMEDIATELY, I was so excited, but I miscarried that one. So with my last 2 I waited until about 14 weeks to tell people. This time around m...
DNP47 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community Resources