Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2013.
21 - 40 (of 221) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am due November 19 and I am getting very nervous for labor and I was just wondering if I should get the epidural. I have been consideri...
3 answers |
Due: November 9th Hey ladies. This is my first pregnancy and have tons of questions. 1. I still have a couple of things to get in prep...
4 answers |
Its finally here, the date I've been waiting on since the end of February....but baby isn't here yet :( Heading to the midwife in a littl...
1 answer |
Last minute my boyfriend and I decided to go for a baby. My period is supposed to come on the 5. On the 2&3 we had unprotected sex..can I...
3 answers |
11 days late, nauseus, heartburn, moody, fatigue, irritable legs, Lower abdo cramp, Bach ache, neg tests Any ideas?!?!?!
Hello my little girls due on the 30th is any one else geting really bad joint pains when trying to sleep at night mainly hips and knees
3 answers |
I know this sounds kind of stupid as I have always thought I'd know right away when labor starts. I'm 39+2 with our first and have been 3...
1 answer |
Hi I'm 35w1d with my second babygirl. Due 11/28/13. I had a smooth eventless first pregnancy in August of 2008. I went a week past my du...
2 answers |
I'm at 38 weeks 2 and have been having crazy pelvic pain, Dr says its normal. I've also been contracting every 15-17 minutes with no chan...
2 answers |
I am 37+4 an this week an some of last week I have been having loose bm mainly when I get up sometimes twice a day BH contractions have b...
2 answers |
Im 38at weeks and for the past couple of days i have had a terrible runny nose and sore throat and trouble breathing when i lay down (due...
1 answer |
Yay
Just got back from my midwife and am starting to thin and soften and baby's head is engaged! Just need to bring my cervix more frontward ...
2 answers |
Im sooo xcited having my first baby NOV13 yay n itz a boy!!!! Team blue..
3 answers |
So I am almost 34 weeks pregnant & only took one month off of work, I work up to 25 hours a week depending on the week & its all on my fe...
3 answers |
I'm due Nov 13 with a baby boy! Anyone else due the same day?
8 answers |
The last few nights I have had to get up out of bed soon after going as the moment the light goes out an I snuggle down to sleep I start...
3 answers |
im 5 weeks pregnant and I was wondering if it is norrmal to have cramps in your lower abdominal area?
1 answer |
My baby is due November 30! Can't wait
15 answers |
Max Walter or Walter Max Last name starts with O. I liked Max, and my husband would like to name our son after his dad, which ...
2 answers |
5926927 tn?1376841726
Anybody else getting a scan at 34 weeks .. went to midwife again and she's sending me for another scan because the baby's head was right ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community Resources