Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2013.
61 - 80 (of 221) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Finally hit the half mark! We found out we're having a little girl! Just started to feel true movement a couple days agohow often thru th...
2 answers |
Anybody elses babygirl had a swollen a private part in the u/s picture? I thought it was weird!
Im 16w3d n still cant feel any movements I know its early but its my 4th pregnancy n sum women can already feel baby ? Bit worried :(
6 answers |
Why am i having burning in my lower stomach? like heartburn but in.my lower stomach... is it normal?
2 answers |
Hi all mummys to be and congratulations to all :-) just a quick question, it's being three weeks now that I have a sharp pain only on my ...
4 answers |
Hello ladies! This is my third pregnancy, and my second set of twins.. My oldest is an 8yr old boy and my twins are a boy and girl that ...
6 answers |
4974520 tn?1366761191
I am new to this forum as im due 28th October but as theres always a chance of being over due ive decided to joinyou ladies :) whens ur d...
8 answers |
I had a frightening-to-the-core dream last night that I had an appt and my baby was not alive...I woke up crying and in horror and now ca...
5 answers |
People who say they never felt better than when pregnant are lucky! I have definitely felt better.... I am on my second bad cold, and had...
???
Hey I'm 22weeks with twins and still feel no movement this norma
1 answer |
1373602 tn?1373029964
Just want it to share with all of u gals that today we found out we gona have a BOY , finaly i allways want it one and my first is a girl...
3 answers |
Hi I am due in November and I have been detected with partial placenta previa (low lying placenta) . I am really scared. Has anyone el...
3 answers |
I'm new to the forum! How are all u mommies feeling? I'm feeling great an this is my 4th:)
3 answers |
???
My husband and i found out we are having a boy, we are both quite excited but i feel that now more than ever, i am being manipulated. its...
3 answers |
I'm 18 weeks pregnant tomorrow,when will i feel & see the baby kick?i feel a little kick just dnt see it yet.
2 answers |
Hi ladies! I'm due November 7 with my 3rd child! I have two kids my son is 5 and my daughter is 4. We're all super excited!
100 answers |
1373602 tn?1373029964
Hi all , how u guys feel Im today 16w i feel fine just some times sick from my toohfpaste :) , i when last week for an ultra sound to fi...
3 answers |
This is my first pregnancy and I am 17 years old. I was just wondering how normal it is to worry about your child during your first pregn...
4 answers |
5527095 tn?1369578302
wondering if anyone else is due the same day!!
6 answers |
Hi I am 15w5d pregnant....and due in November...just wanted to check with you ladies if it is possible to feel baby's heartbeats by plac...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...