Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2013.

81 - 100 (of 221) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow. I work at a daycare center and my energy has been so low I can't do my job. I've been exercising, drinking lots of water, sleeping well, eating right and still I get dizzy and light headed if I'm up and moving....
lime91 | Last answer
5527095_tn?1369578302
Im due november 7th with my second child, the first was a little girl who is 15 months ... im attemptimg potty training so i dont have 2 in diapers. any tips?? she will do #2 in the potty but refuses to pee in it.
spazz7 | Last answer
hi
Can u get poison ivy in u vagina hole?
britt8989 | Last answer
:)
Hi I'm due nov 15 th anyone else due the same day? And can the doctor tell the sex yet ? I'm 16 weeks
britt8989 | Last answer
My little bippy should be here on nov. 27! Any other ladies with that due date?? I could definitely use some due date buddies!! (:
seris93 | Last answer
hi
I'm 15 weeks and 5 days, with my first child I'm 23 years old and I'm soo scared lol, I thought I could never get prego because I'm heavy set , but I gusse I'm wrong , when do u get milk in your boobs?
britt8989 | Last answer
in or near Lisle, Illinois? I will be delivering at Edward Hospital in Naperville.
sarachka | Posted
My husband and I found out yesterday we are having a little GIRL!!!!! So excited!!
Miamigrl | Last answer
Im 15wks and will be finding out my baby's gender in one week! I will be happy to have a girl OR boy but this is my 1st and I know it must be common to have ur "dream baby" (boy or girl). Like i said b4 ill b happy either way but I do ki...
KKMommy2B | Last answer
Hi everyone! I'm 15 weeks on Monday with number 2. At our 12 wk scan the dr said he was 95% sure it was a boy?! Has anyone else accurately had the gender picked this early? - I didn't find out til 20weeks with my first lil guy.
Ezkh80 | Last answer
Hey all!!! I'm researching and thinking about hypno birthing and wondered if anyone had been through it and can share their experience??!
1373602_tn?1373029964
Hi all just wondering if anybody else here did there bytest were they take some blood and an ultra sond and calculete there risk of down syndrome and the rest that they test i dont remenber all the name by heart . I did it today and im a...
wasabic | Posted
I'm super excited I'm 13w & 3d with twins.
kalia09 | Last answer
Yay im so excited got my first scan 2day I should be 12 weeks 1d, cant wait 2 c the little bean inside me n get my correct due date :-D
baba3 | Last answer
Hi Im currently 12 weeks and 5days with my 4th baby due nov 22, 13 and I was wondering if I can feel my baby move yet cbecause Im feeling little fluttering in my lower tummy is anyone else feeling this?
melissacg | Last answer
Hey I'm 15w 4d with twins and feel nothing is this normal? I don't even have a hard bump yet?
sez001 | Last answer
Im Nadia just turned 19 and im new to this forum im due the 13 of november im 11 weeks 5 days looking forward to meeting you introduce yourself :) im from melbourne xx
Nardz | Last answer
Nothing sounds good to eat especially in the evening. Grill cheese is the only thing that doesn't want to make me vomit just thinking about it! I haven't thrown up at all( knocking on wood) but feel nauseous sometimes. I also can't eat m...
Miamigrl | Last answer
Hello all im 11wks 4 days n iv woke up this mornin wiv really strong pains in my belly at the bottom, iy hurts 2 sit down or even move side 2 side, any1 els avin same probs or no wot this cud b?
baba3 | Last answer
1298247_tn?1288294553
once while i wsa 4 weeks pregnant and by mistake i opened the microwave while it was on , it stopped immediately is there any harm to my baby???
GFRY | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...