Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2014.
21 - 40 (of 669) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Well I had a schedule induction for thursday(yesterday) but Wednesday morning I woke up with a contraction pain at 5:47 am.I decided to t...
1 answer |
Today is my due date but it's already 8:30pm and still no sign of my little princess. I'm just so done with being pregnant I want to cry....
2 answers |
So I went in for my doctors appointment yesterday around 4pm at 40weeks and 2 days.Was 4cm dilated.Everything was ok.Was scheduled for i...
4 answers |
My baby came on the 17th of November. We had to stay because my kidneys were being stupid. But I get released today and my baby comes hom...
2 answers |
I went to L&D wa having painful contractions just for them to tell me I'm 2 and 1/2 dilatating and they send me home . Now idk how long m...
Really wish something would happen! :(
7 answers |
No one really tells you how to prepare yourself to go home from hospital without your baby. I can only imagine how parents feel when t...
12 answers |
Hey ladies well I got called in yesterday morning turkey day. I was 3cm when I got here doc decided to break my water and induce me still...
1 answer |
tomorrow is my due date and my doctor wants me to come in to monitor my baby I'm nervous
1 answer |
So im 39+2 last week I had a check up and I was 3cm dilated. 2days later my muscus plug came out but no signs of contractions. Ive tried...
6 answers |
im almost there and nothing yet :( this will be my third pregnancy , with my first he came 7 days before with my 2 nd 3 days before due d...
2 answers |
I got induced 11-18-19. I was 1cm dilated and 50 effaced. I was on the cervidil from 830pm to 900am the next day. I only dilated to 1.5 c...
1 answer |
What started off as a normal weekly Dr's visit turned into an early delivery. My doctor checked my cervix and told me it was still closed...
8 answers |
So I just got the news if I don't have my baby by my due which is 11/26 I am getting induce Friday @ 530 in the morning.
5 answers |
Getting contraction but nothing major was hoping to have the baby on time but no luck go for stretch and sweep tomorrow morning really sc...
How many November mommies are left to deliver. My DD is on the 27th. How about you?
18 answers |
Ok so i went in on the 18th for my induction. later in the evening the next day it was time to push. I had some problems pushing and when...
3 answers |
Im 39/3 and im being induced as we right now. Was leaking fluid and I they are inducing to be on the safe side
1 answer |
7826987 tn?1401694641
How many mums still pregnant? My baby was born 2days early on the 11th! :) Good luck to all of you & thankyou for sharing the journey wi...
3 answers |
Just started getting really bad cramps! Not due till 5 days from now! Oh god, I'm getting nervous! Can't wait to have my baby girl here b...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2014 Babies Community Resources