Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2014.
41 - 60 (of 669) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
But no sign of labor :( I just want see my baby already. Feels like I've been pregnate forever can't wait any longer
8 answers |
Can you get your flu while pregnant?
5 answers |
I had an appt today and tomorrow is my due date. Doc checked my cervix and said I was 5cm dilated 75% effaced. She said I need to walk ar...
4 answers |
3 more days and there is nothing. My family keep driving me crazy waiting on the baby. It's making me depressed Cuz I'm the one carrying ...
4 answers |
My baby girl was born today on her due date. I'm glad it's over and done with. Good luck to all the mommies who are waiting!!!!
1 answer |
Hey mommies!! Just wanted to share that my babygirl finally arrived. She was due 11/11 but came 11/14. I was induced with Cervadil which...
10 answers |
Was due to get induced today at 6:30am started having contractions at 3:00am got to the hospital at 5:30 am, i was 5.5 cm at 7:10 am so ...
6 answers |
due date November 27th, birthday November 17th, 6 pounds 8 ounces, 19 and a half inches long baby girl.
2 answers |
i been having pelvic pain but since yesterday I been feeling extreme pelvic pain and hurts especially when I walk it's really painful but...
2 answers |
Im suffering from an unbearable headpains tried resting and using hot and cold compressions and nothing seems to be working. Has anyone e...
2 answers |
No signs of baby haven't dilated at all :( .
13 answers |
Being induced as we speak! I'm sending baby vibes to all the mommies still waiting to see their babies!
9 answers |
I went in tuesday night (10pm) to get something to soften my cervix and then I was given pitocin at 6 am. They checked me I was only 1 1/...
6 answers |
9030844 tn?1411279755
Hi, im 39 weeks now and I have been at 1cm the past 3 weeks, I have more pain then I can handle, contractions stronger then anything and ...
8 answers |
i went to my check up and my regular doctor wasn't there I had to see another today . She check me did the ultrasound and saw the baby's ...
1 answer |
Just wanted to let you all know I am finally holding our little angel girl in my arms she was born November 19th at 11:42pm. 6lbs 15oz an...
4 answers |
Been in labor since 1 pm yesterday afternoon, would appreciate any good vibes sent this way that my baby girl is here soon. :( I'm so exh...
1 answer |
Yayyyyy.... 1 week left! Everyday I wake up and hope today is the day but I really feel like she doesnt want to come out anytime soon. It...
2 answers |
Im 38 weeks n 5 days today, going to be induced on the 24th because of gd. However today i feel like the mister is so far deep down that...
1 answer |
cart believe ittttttttttt
A
A
Pregnancy: Nov 2014 Babies Community Resources