Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2014.
81 - 100 (of 669) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
7953414 tn?1400163530
My due date was the 14. My little prince refuses to come out.
13 answers |
So my kids had the flu on Fri and ended up giving it to my DH. He just started his first dosage of Tamiflu today, I'm scheduled to be ind...
1 answer |
I'm currently 38 weeks and 2 days. At my last doctors appointment I was dilated 3 centimeters and they could feel her head. I also got my...
2 answers |
Up all last night with contractions 3-4 mins apart lost my mucus plug gave it 6 hours before I attended the hospital only to be told that...
5 answers |
So i had no cervical changes or dialtion and my son never dropped. I got so used to thinking that i was going to be induced on thursday o...
7 answers |
So my due date was on the 15th and I'm officially 3 days late...was told that I'm still not dilated but I am 50% effaced but will definit...
2 answers |
8 days left no sign of labour
6 answers |
2 cm dilated and 100% effaced as of Friday. Lost at least part of my mucous plug today. Due Monday...getting so anxious! I plan on my las...
Hello im 38 wks had contractions for about 3 hrs every 5 minutes got in the shower and when i got out they started to go away...what shou...
2 answers |
When will she come out??? I'm scheduled to be induced this Monday but she was due last Monday and I don't want an induction because I fee...
5 answers |
My bd asking for a DNA test I'm 39 weeks already, can I ask for one at the hospital I'm delivering right when my baby is born?
1 answer |
It seems like alot of mommies are over due this month of November. I was due the 11th but my babygirl does not want to come out. I have a...
17 answers |
8144347 tn?1398813214
Any pain or specific discomfort?
2 answers |
I have been having some pain down in my vagina and some shooting pain that shoots half way up my stomach and up my back. My water has not...
5 answers |
So I'm 39 weeks on saturday. I have to deliver my 39th week due to diabetes. When I went to the doctor on friday. I have not ripened, the...
1 answer |
Im so excited I'm due Monday and yesterday I had my weekly appointment. My doctor told me I was 2 cm dialated and that she was finally ab...
2 answers |
Hello.. I am 39+3 and on Wednesday the 19th im getting induced. For the mommies already who have gotten induced how long was it before yo...
4 answers |
7953414 tn?1400163530
No signs of baby. No dilated. No nada :/
5 answers |
I got a lot of info and help in this app. I had my little baby on nov 7. I just wonder if anybody know a place like this one where you ca...
2 answers |
still nout happend yet no pains no nothing yet ive got till the 19 th to plan my overdue don't really wanna do this over due I had it wit...
A
A
Pregnancy: Nov 2014 Babies Community Resources