Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2015.
21 - 40 (of 1384) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
due the 29th. Induced tomorrow!!!
1 answer |
No signs of baby coming, so I have an induction set up for the 2nd, I'm pretty nervous.. anyone else still prego waiting for their lol one?
8 answers |
What is going on?
So I have tried everything all the myths n pineapples one person can eat and I am 5 days over due. So fed up now. Anyone else feel my pai...
4 answers |
Well it's official my cervix isn't doing pretty much anything. My due date is November 29th but it looks like my little guy will be over ...
4 answers |
Any other mommies over their due date and this isn't their first pregnancy? Have you decided to be induced or just wait it out alittle lo...
8 answers |
Anybody still pregnant like myself.
15 answers |
I've been having contractions for the past three days. Went into the hospital for having painful contractions 3-5 min apart lasting over ...
1 answer |
How long was anyone dilated 3cm before they went into labor?
3 answers |
My baby is here... Crying loud and strong and beautiful..she looks just like her dad lol seriously....she weighs 6 pounds 1 ounce. And is...
Hi, I'm just curious, it might not have happened but I started my cycle on November 2nd and it ended November 8th with light spotting and...
Does drinking hot cumin tea work for starting labor ?
3 answers |
Nov 16th had baby boy at 38 weeks , 9lbs 20 inches so glad dint go to due date thanksgiving day
It seems like so many woman on here are getting induced because they are "anxious" or they had their little ones early. Is there anyone t...
15 answers |
Just had my beautiful baby girl yesterday at 4:44pm. I had to be induced and was at the hospital at 8am. I wasn't dilated at all so they ...
Yesterday I had the runs all day. Non stop and few this morning. Tmi ik!! But now starting at 731pm then 751pm, then again at 811pm I had...
5 answers |
So I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was small lump of thick clear/white mucus on the tissue is this the start of loosin...
3 answers |
so how many are you getting induced? Is it for a medical reason or just anxious? And how far along are you??
14 answers |
So I know losing your plug doesn't mean your going into labor but is it a sign your cervix is dilating?
4 answers |
Today is the day.. I am getting induced at 9pm. praying for a smooth labor and delivery.. I am hoping I can do it without an epidural jus...
5 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Nov 2015 Babies Community Resources