Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2015.
41 - 60 (of 1384) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
At my 38 WK appointment I was not dilated or anything. This past week I ate 2 whole pineapples and did yoga and cleaned house. I also exp...
1 answer |
My baby girl here La'Nariyah Mye'Angel 6lbs 10oz 19 3/4in ! My labor was good & delivery was as well it didn't hurt at all ! 11/19/2015 @...
4 answers |
I have 1 day to go and for the past few days been having pains and tightenings for a few hours but then it stops. This is my second babe ...
My baby came naturally and everything went health except for Jaundice, which is very common and fairly normal to be treated with a lightb...
2 answers |
Hi everyone my name is Asia I'm 38 weeks I haven't been have contractions but I'my major back pain I was wondering do usually feel contra...
I got 9 more days to go & im very anxious ! I've been patiently waiting but I just can't any more! I hope she hurry up & come & I hope I ...
2 answers |
I just developed a sickness, not sure what it is. Ear infection or cold or flu. It came out of no where and I'm due anytime now. Is this ...
I am 40 weeks and 5 days overdue. I will be medically inducing on Monday. Some people suggested I get epidural soon at the time they brea...
12 answers |
I'm currently 38 weeks 6 days, due in 9 days. My doctor wants to induce me on Monday, so he can reserve a room in the hospital. He will b...
2 answers |
had my 38 week appointment today and was told I'm 1cm dialated. My question is how long were, or have, some of you been dialted at 1cm b...
6 answers | 1 comment |
So I'm 10 days overdue. Had my bloody show 4 days ago and lost my plug. Been having quite painful false Labour contractions for 3 days no...
1 answer |
Almost too my Dd,but im sure she will b late cause I feel nothing
3 answers |
I was scheduled to get induced tonight BUT ended up having up bby boy earlier thia morning. I jumped from a 1 cm to 9 cm in 2 hours and w...
8 answers |
She is 7lbs 7oz 19in. So perfect! I'm so in love :)
1 answer |
I'm 38weeks and have no clue if I'm dialated or anything. My doctor says she doesn't check cervix until 39 weeks. I been having so many c...
2 answers |
So I had my baby girl on the 10th and I'm suffering from a third degree tear. It hurts so bad, and I feel so horrible that I can't take c...
6 answers |
I'm 40 weeks tomorrow have not felt any pains up until today just twinges. How can I bring on the labour I drink loads of raspberry tea i...
5 answers |
Hi, I am inducing tomorrow morning. But have been contracting a lot today with shorter intervals than 5 minutes. They aren't enough for m...
6 answers | 3 comments |
My doctor told me a week ago my cervix is posterior and firm. He told me to do pelvic tilts, eat pineapple, and use EPO. I been doing pel...
My baby girl finally arrived november 16 at 11:47 am she is so big and beautiful i thought thd day would never come i passed my date by 5...
3 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Nov 2015 Babies Community Resources