Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2015.
61 - 80 (of 1384) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Going in tonight to start the induction process 39 weeks today hoping it is smooth and easy!!!
5 answers |
I'm getting induced tomorrow morning!!! I'm so excited and a teensy bit nervous. Prayers are appreciated! I can't wait to meet my baby bo...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm due Nov 17th so just about two days out. At my last appointment they said I was still just 1cm and they will make me go to 41 weeks b...
1 answer |
I came in to get induced at 8 am Saturday morning. Around 9:30 they inserted the cooked catheter (balloons) to help me dilate. The first ...
Im 40+ weeks I am experiencing a yeast infection I know because ive had it before could this be bas for my baby? Could i still have norma...
4 answers |
Currently getting a pedicure. I get induced tomorrow so im trying not to be all anxious and bored waiting so occupying my time. Lol. How ...
5 answers |
My baby girl was born nov.6th but I still cannot stand to leave her when I go shopping but I'm planning on going back to work soon. When ...
Is your due date Nov 27-29... Mines was the 27 at first then 28 now its the 29th....trying to fugue out the exact day!...so if you fall b...
8 answers |
Im 39 weeks pregnant and i been having dreams about labor i had one last night about me in labor. Is this telling me that im going to be...
1 answer |
Today I came in because i was having alot of liquid like if i kept peeing my pants and my doctor was like mad that i came in im 40 weekd ...
4 answers |
So I know that nothing will cause labor to begin unless baby is ready. This is my second pregnancy and I'm 38.4. Yesterday I was in labor...
1 answer |
Due date is monday. I have been having a lot of cramping and contractions every now and again. At my last appointment monday i was 1cm an...
1 answer |
Water broke at 0230, 80% effaced and 2+ dilated. They admitted me this time. I suppose I should be happy, but I am just nervous. Whatever...
1 answer |
Thank you Lord mummy and baby doing great hes the cutes lil babba im sooooo in love weight 7pounds born 10am this morning good luck to th...
5 answers |
13 days don't seem much to my family but to me with this pain I'm feeling in my pelvis and my ribs and not being able to as much it seems...
3 answers |
I've heard all kinds of stories and I've even been recommended things that I am skeptical about half the time--sex, castor oil, pineapple...
3 answers |
Had membrane sweep earlier today and honestly i didn't think it was gonna work anyway but it was worth a shot. So far i have felt NOTHING...
6 answers |
after my water breaking since yesterday i've finally started dilating and doctors say I'll probably be meeting my little one in a few hou...
3 answers |
Wow
I stood up to use the restroom and the baby sat right on my sciatic nerve making my entire lower back feel like someone snapped a rubber ...
I had my baby before due 38.5 weeks He is suffering with colic I am giving him breastfeeding along with formula Anybody knows?? How ...
9 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Nov 2015 Babies Community Resources