Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2015.
81 - 100 (of 1384) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was having contractions 5 mins apart yesterday and they told me to come in to be checked. Then they said to come back in 12h so I did, ...
5 answers |
Anyone scheduled to be induced or was induced. Let me know how your experience was with being induced.. And were you dilated at all prior...
15 answers |
This isn't a question, but I felt the need to release some steam. I'm overdue by 4 days. Every single day, ever since I was 38 weeks far ...
1 answer |
Curious of what everyone is having and what the babies name will be. I am having a girl and naming her Valentina Rose!
16 answers |
So I 38week+ and seriously I can't even walk with these. Anyone else experiencin this . Using ointment by doctor but not working any one...
2 answers |
I was due November 14th, but my little guy decided he wanted to be a Halloween baby.
3 answers |
For the mom's that had baby already is poop and pee regular already? My son hasn't pooped or peed since we left the hoisptal and that's ...
1 answer |
So I'm a ftm, 38weeks and 6days. For the past 4 days I've been having painful contractions and seen a midwife yesterday plus my friend wh...
1 answer |
My due date was yesterday the 11th and I'm scheduled for an induction next Wednesday. I've heard contractions are a lot worser when you'r...
1 answer |
Okay so I am currently 38w and 4d pregnant with my first. I can not sleep for the life of me, I've already gotten my body so used to bena...
5 answers |
So I have gotten alot of annoying comments about my belly during my pregnancy this 2nd time around and I just wanna hear some of the ridi...
9 answers |
I went to my OB today and got checked and I'm still at 1 but tonight since I have been home I have had a light brown discharge... I was c...
3 answers |
Anyone else has similar sitution? Are yu nervous? Am ftm and i have alot mix emotions about all this
4 answers |
Who is ready for their little bundle of joy to come? Anyone is hoping it's before their due date.
12 answers |
I had a check up today and I'm 3 cm dilated. I went in there thinking I didn't dilate at all and was shocked. Doctor said baby can be her...
has anyone heard of evening primrose oil inducing labor? If so how do you use it?? I know you can take it orally but how vaginally?
5 answers |
Have any of you gotten a membrane sweep?
2 answers |
Im 36 weeks today i have a check up tomorrow and it will be the first time i get checked down there! I hope things are happening down the...
8 answers |
Had another appt today, still stuck at a 2 and baby head still extremely low. I hate when OB gives u so much hope though and gets you so ...
6 answers |
I was 5 cm and hour ago, contractions were 1 minute and a half apart. Doctor said I should have her within 4 hours!
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: Nov 2015 Babies Community Resources