Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2016.
21 - 40 (of 148) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Had breakfast already took 500mg Tylenol for a bad toothache but I feel very emotional and I feel like throwing up a lot I don't know why...
I went in for my 36 week appointment today (36w3d) and found out my cervix is still closed and hard. This is my second baby and with my f...
4 answers |
I'm 38 weeks today with baby number 2 and my daughter is only a year old so I'm currently a SAHM. I feel like all I do is wait around for...
1 answer |
Hello ladies hope all is well. 36+5 due Nov 21 1cm 50% effaced. All my joints feel loosen. Is this normal
When I had my first I got this weird cold of a sudden that went away right when I went into labor! I'm 2 weeks from my due date . W...
1 answer |
So i had a scan today and was told 60% girl 40% boy do i...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Last doctor's appointment I was 36 weeks and I was measuring 34 is that something to worry about and what would be the cause the measurin...
1 answer |
So I want to know how is everyone feeling? Have any November babies been delivered yet? I've 37 weeks today 20 days left & I feel restles...
7 answers |
Anyone eles due the 27th of November?
15 answers |
I'm officially exhausted. We started at home induction methods over the weekend and nothing worked! I can't wait to have my body back to ...
2 answers |
Just curious if any November babies have come early?
11 answers | 2 comments |
Hello there:-) we are due November 24th , Thanksgiving day with baby number 3! Almost time!! What are your due dates and gender?
4 answers | 1 comment |
Did anyone get the Tetanus shot for whipping cough for their baby?
3 answers |
Hi everyone. Last week I was diagnosed with cholestasis of pregnancy. Does anyone have it? If yes, how do you deal with the itching? And ...
36 weeks pregnant i been having contractions and i went to the restroom and trowed out a mucus plug it was white with boold is it norma...
1 answer |
I'm 36 weeks and 4 days lately I've been feeling the baby move less i feel him here and there but less now is that normal? don't have an ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I'm due 11/11 and time is passing very very slow
8 answers |
Shortness of oxygen during last month of pregnancy is a normal ? Or should I concern wid dr?
1 answer |
I'm 33 weeks I'm have this heavy pressure like feeling in my lower stomach that it hurts to walk and my hands and feet keep falling aslee...
1 answer |
me and my husband decided to name our baby girl Melissa. i love the name but the way it's spelled, is very common. recommend other spelli...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Nov 2016 Babies Community Resources