Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2016.
61 - 80 (of 148) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm am 27 weeks ..I have my Glucose test this Monday @10:15 a.m ..how long does those test last...and which flavor is best.I was told ora...
1 answer |
Hi I came across my dating scan and lmp and aua age are the same which is Feb 23 and both have the same due date of November 29 why are t...
Im 28 weeks pregnant and gonna have my glucose test next week at 3 pm what can and cant eat Before the test with my other 2 pregnancies t...
7 answers |
Fellow mommies, I am 29 weeks today and everything I read says I should feel my baby girl move 10 times an hour, but there are a lot of t...
1 answer |
I am 26 wk second pregnancy haven't had any issues or sickness I noticed that my feet have started to swell is this something to be alarm...
3 answers |
I'm 18 weeks pregnant and been having alot of discharge now and then and it's kind of light yellow I'm scared is this normal please help!...
7 answers |
Ok moms to be, today is my ultrasound. I am 28 weeks along & I'm hoping my baby shows me if they're a boy or girl. Wish my luck & baby du...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I'm 28 weeks today. I am a carer in a residential home and I'm due 17th November. Don't know when I should stop working. Help?
3 answers | 2 comments |
Im 27 weeks pregnant some days i feel very irritated n lazy does nybody else feel that way?
1 answer |
we need a name for our baby boy number 3. help
6 answers |
So I'm 26 weeks now and found out I'm having another boy. My husband and I couldn't come up with a name that someone we know don't alread...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hi has anyone else experienced this? I went to doctor yesterday because I was feeling unwell with temp,and I needed a sick certificate fo...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hey I'll be 25 weeks tomorrow and I'm still sick and throwing up do you guys know what can help ? Everything my doctor gives me don't work .
My husband and I thought we found a name for baby girl. We absolutely loved the name Freya and decided on the name Freya Mae. Well the lo...
What kind of medicine would they probably give me ?
2 answers |
If im sitting down for a while or even standing in one place for a while when i start to walk i feel PRESSUREEEEE ! WHY ?
2 answers |
Hi im 24 weeks and im trying to see what to do when my mucus plug feel out.it was slimmy and thick but white was that a mucus plug.?
1 answer |
I had felt alot of movement about a week ago and now things seem to have slowed down. Less movement now and I feel a bit worried. I still...
3 answers |
So I got pregnant very unexpected, in a very little chance weird way. We had broken up when I found out, and I was left with the choice. ...
3 answers |
due November 24th, and with my first and second pregnancy, both came on their due date. So I'm kind of on edge. With cooking, family, ...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Nov 2016 Babies Community Resources