Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2016.
81 - 100 (of 148) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
If my due date is nov.13 around when did i conceive ?
2 answers |
Hi ladies I'm due November 28,2016 I'm 22 weeks I was wondering is it normal not to show that much
7 answers | 2 comments |
Does anyone live in Kentucky and have passport health insurance and they covered your breast pump?
So, my daughter won the reading contest at her school and we have had these tickets to Silverwood for a couple months. I know your not a...
I'm due Nov. 19 and found out yesterday we are having a boy!! We already have a girl so we are so excited!
3 answers |
when's your due date?
24 answers | 5 comments |
Finally In Double digits
Has anyone else started feeling their baby move at 23 weeks an 4 days
3 answers |
Found out today I'm having another girl! What's some unique names?? My first is Aliyanna!
6 answers |
Is thereally any one that still don't know the sex of there baby I'm due Nov 22 and 4 Dr's have tried 3 different times to tell but baby ...
So we have finally decided on a name for our little girl and it is the name my husband has been set on since we found out we were pregnan...
1 answer |
Hi is anybody online to get help with a quiestion
2 answers |
Hi is anybody online to get help with a quiestion
I'm due November 17th 2016 I'm 18weeks and 4days I'll be 19weeks Thursday , when would you say I conceived ?
4 answers |
Due in November 19 with my 2nd pregnancy.. I can feel my baby move and everything but it's still low.. And I have a small bump. I'm 5'0 ...
2 answers |
I had my fetal echo today. I'm almost 19 weeks. Everything looked great but cardiologist said he has a mild leaky heart valve. They said ...
I am fifteen weeks. I have a very conservative job as a lawyer. I am also an associate there, and work very long hours (as I am expected ...
4 answers |
Hi ladies, I m 18 weeks with my second babay And from yesteray i had tummyache Its not pain but kind of ache and it was hard for 5-6 h...
3 answers |
OK almost 9 years ago my tubes were burnt I have had a normal heavy,crampy cycle that last for seven to ten days well last month it was l...
1 answer |
I am 18th week pergant
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Nov 2016 Babies Community Resources