Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2017.
1 - 20 (of 35) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 15 weeks pregnant and this is my 3rd pregnancy and I still haven't felt my baby move yet. When do you think I'll feel my baby move?
2 answers |
I am due November 11th!
40 answers | 3 comments |
Hey guys I'm currently now 16 weeks and excited because I should b finding out the sex of my baby in a week! My concern is what are the s...
3 answers |
I'm 16 weeks with my second babe. My first my belly itched so bad!! Never the less i have stretch marks.. This pregnancy my breast itch s...
1 answer |
I'm 17 week today and still haven't had any morning sickness I'm just curious because my first to pregnancies I was sick the while time b...
3 answers |
Im new to the group. Has anyone felf their babies move at 14 weeks? Im currently 15 weeks today but has been feeling movement since wee...
4 answers |
Hello..this is my 14th week and am suffering from breathless while sitti ng and lying on bed.is it normal???
ive tried this 3 times and was right each time lol curious for anyone else thats tried lol
3 answers |
I'm 13 weeks as of today just wanna know how soon can I find out the gender of my baby
3 answers |
I am nearly 13 weeks pregnant. At my last visit 10 days ago I had a NIPT done, blood work and a urine analysis. I developed what seemed l...
1 answer |
I'm 11 weeks due November 7th I still have bad morning sickness that happens anytime through out the day stuffy nose sometimes even bleed...
3 answers |
At how many weeks can u get a blood work done to see what you having
4 answers |
Hi everyone! This is a different question then what is usually written. But I am getting excited as we get closer to finding out the gend...
I'm currently 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I'm experience bleeding after I have pee this morning. I rested in bed the whole afternoon. Th...
2 answers |
Hey mommas. So I'm having major sandwich cravings and broke down today... I bought pre-packaged target brand turkey. I heard listeria is ...
4 answers |
Hi All, a few days back I had nausea in the afternoons and sore boobs. Yesterday and today I have felt nothing. As I had a miscarriage la...
Hi. Went for an early transvaginal U/S yesterday. Thought I was 5w3d and only measured 5w0d. We only saw a sac with nothing in it. I'm ...
2 answers |
When Will The Obgyn Give You Your First Ultrasound Cause My Ovaries Are Killing Me I'm 6 Weeks Idk If My Baby Is In My Tubes Or Not
6 answers |
Hi all I went to the Gyni on 7 weeks and 2 days he did a Viginal Sonar we saw the sac and the pole there was a little flicker of a heart ...
Consider this your virtual mother's group. Post your questions here, welcome others, and get to know each other!
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2017 Babies Community Resources