Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2017.
1 - 20 (of 50) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 32 wks pregnant and yesterday I started seeing my urin turn a pinkish color but it's only when I pee. Over the last 24 hours I've not...
PleAse help i need boy name please suggest
2 answers |
I am due November 23rd with a boy we decided on the name Laykin Jon! I was just wondering if anyone else knew what they where having an w...
12 answers | 2 comments |
It was recommended to me to try taking Evening Primrose Oil but I'm a bit skeptical, is anyone else trying it or have experience using it?
I am due November 11th!
48 answers | 4 comments |
ive tried this 3 times and was right each time lol curious for anyone else thats tried lol
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hey mommas. So I'm having major sandwich cravings and broke down today... I bought pre-packaged target brand turkey. I heard listeria is ...
6 answers |
My due date is on Nov 14th and my 26th week started. I'm not able to feel baby's movements frequently..from when we are able to feel cont...
4 answers |
So I have a son already and never imagined my next one would be another boy. I really thought we'd have a girl next. We were ready with t...
9032196 tn?1401293794
I am going thru a few names but Kaiya Pronounced (k-eye-ya) for a girl. Is really stickimg out there i like it but want to know what othe...
Hello..this is my 14th week and am suffering from breathless while sitti ng and lying on bed.is it normal???
1 answer |
I am 23 weeks pregnant with a girl and thinking of names.
Hello I'm 23 weeks pregnant now and I could some kind of Watery or white discharge daily. Is this normal? Or did I'm having any probl...
2 answers |
I am 24w 3d .. my due date is November 11th , and have chosen to not find out the gender !! Share due dates & gender ..
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi guys, I am in my 19th week and I had my 2nd level scan, it says the placenta is posteriorly located and is in upper segment. The matur...
1 answer |
I eat a lot of hot stuff because I crave a lot of hot stuff I wanna know is it alright for me to eat it?
1 answer |
Ok i need help i found these names i like them to be unique but not to unusual. The middle nane with be john spelt different probably but...
1 answer |
Has anyone beside me haven't gain any Wight?? Im 21weeks1day with a girl..
3 answers | 2 comments |
Consider this your virtual mother's group. Post your questions here, welcome others, and get to know each other!
3 answers | 2 comments |
I am 20 weeks pregnant and m taking softeron immediately post bf and post dinner and macalvit 2 tabs post lunch. I have 2 concerns - 1...
A
A
Pregnancy: Nov 2017 Babies Community Resources