Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2017.
1 - 20 (of 30) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am due November 11th!
32 answers | 3 comments |
Hello..this is my 14th week and am suffering from breathless while sitti ng and lying on bed.is it normal???
Im new to the group. Has anyone felf their babies move at 14 weeks? Im currently 15 weeks today but has been feeling movement since wee...
3 answers |
ive tried this 3 times and was right each time lol curious for anyone else thats tried lol
3 answers |
I'm 13 weeks as of today just wanna know how soon can I find out the gender of my baby
3 answers |
I am nearly 13 weeks pregnant. At my last visit 10 days ago I had a NIPT done, blood work and a urine analysis. I developed what seemed l...
1 answer |
I'm 11 weeks due November 7th I still have bad morning sickness that happens anytime through out the day stuffy nose sometimes even bleed...
3 answers |
At how many weeks can u get a blood work done to see what you having
4 answers |
Hi everyone! This is a different question then what is usually written. But I am getting excited as we get closer to finding out the gend...
I'm currently 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I'm experience bleeding after I have pee this morning. I rested in bed the whole afternoon. Th...
2 answers |
Hey mommas. So I'm having major sandwich cravings and broke down today... I bought pre-packaged target brand turkey. I heard listeria is ...
4 answers |
Hi All, a few days back I had nausea in the afternoons and sore boobs. Yesterday and today I have felt nothing. As I had a miscarriage la...
Hi. Went for an early transvaginal U/S yesterday. Thought I was 5w3d and only measured 5w0d. We only saw a sac with nothing in it. I'm ...
2 answers |
When Will The Obgyn Give You Your First Ultrasound Cause My Ovaries Are Killing Me I'm 6 Weeks Idk If My Baby Is In My Tubes Or Not
6 answers |
Hi all I went to the Gyni on 7 weeks and 2 days he did a Viginal Sonar we saw the sac and the pole there was a little flicker of a heart ...
Consider this your virtual mother's group. Post your questions here, welcome others, and get to know each other!
3 answers |
Hey guys I haven't had my period since January 30 and have had two positive test. I had my thyroid removed when I was 15, and have been t...
2 answers |
Am feeling very tired all the day.. Can't able to do even household stuff. I have a tasteless feeling and don't want to eat anything. Plz...
3 answers |
I have waited for this moment for one year! I am excited i got a postive pregnancy test now I am 4 weeks and 6 days but still the docotor...
2 answers |
Hey all, congrats on your pregnancies! I have always worked out 4-6 days a week (I did the Sweat with Kayla workouts), but since I found ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2017 Babies Community Resources