Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies born in October 2008.
Okay, this is probably going to be kind of long and dragged out but its weird and I want to know whats going on. So my breasts have been...
I am now 6 months pregnant. Every time I have sex with my boyfriend, I end up squirting....a lot. I want to know if this is harmful to ...
need a doctor to answer this and anyone else who can. For some reason I can not figure out why out of the millions of people online, I ca...
Aiden has been dropping for the past week or so and it seems like my stomach is getting lower and lower..should i worry about him droppin...
I am so miserable. At 31 weeks, I am so self-absorbed with all my pregnancy discomforts, I think I may even be getting a bit depressed...
please dont think that I am weird, I just do not know how to put this question the way I want to. I was wondering, and this is weird but ...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.