Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies born in October 2008.

1 - 20 (of 311) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
503882_tn?1288846637
Okay, this is probably going to be kind of long and dragged out but its weird and I want to know whats going on. So my breasts have been I wouldn't really say "leaking" but I guess "producing" this whitish yellowish cholosteum<sp?? or w...
mj_mommy_manda | Last answer
546035_tn?1214443741
I am now 6 months pregnant. Every time I have sex with my boyfriend, I end up squirting....a lot. I want to know if this is harmful to the baby in any way.
preggers_Jai | Last answer
455051_tn?1255830118
need a doctor to answer this and anyone else who can. For some reason I can not figure out why out of the millions of people online, I can not find anyone that has gone through the same thing as me. Before I was pregnant I was taking xan...
tisa1029 | Last answer
Aiden has been dropping for the past week or so and it seems like my stomach is getting lower and lower..should i worry about him dropping already since i am only 34 weeks and a couple days? i will be 35 weeks on Saturday. should i bring...
eimperati | Last answer
My baby's penis has a purple color around the head. Is this normal?
TheMorrigan | Last answer
383382_tn?1323490991
Hello, ladies, i've been gone for a while,,, just wanted to check in and see how we are all doing.
kazwel | Posted
My son had a normal circumcision. Recently his penis has started to have discoloration around the head ring or where the cut was made. He is 5 months old and I am concerned this may be due to a lack of oxygen or something. It almost l...
jefferyIII | Last answer
299356_tn?1218119764
I am so miserable. At 31 weeks, I am so self-absorbed with all my pregnancy discomforts, I think I may even be getting a bit depressed. Anyway, today, aside from the wonderful nausea that has returned, my biggest complaint in sev...
Becky30 | Last answer
455051_tn?1255830118
please dont think that I am weird, I just do not know how to put this question the way I want to. I was wondering, and this is weird but (when you pour a cup of water onto a plate or even sponge, ya know how it splashes all over the plac...
tisa1029 | Last answer
My daughter is going to be 1 on the 29th of sept, I love her to bits so I don't know why I am feeling this way all of a sudden. I just feel so frustrated with her. She is a gorgeous little girl but this past week I feel tired and annoyed...
rarmst | Last answer
334776_tn?1249972181
soooo, alex can now crawl, he can reach the "trigger" on his mobile and turn it on(saving me time hahaha)...he can crawl up someone and actually stand on his feet if he hangs on....he can take his diaper off(YIKES!)...we're redoing the s...
jesslee83 | Last answer
334776_tn?1249972181
i'm not lol, but i was just curious, as i know right about now is when couples who are wanting back2backers start trying again.....my aunt keeps tellin me to get pregnant again before chris gets fixed, but i really don't want another one...
jesslee83 | Last answer
Aiden had his 9 month check up today. He is 18lbs 3ozs. He finally doubled his birth weight, well actually almost. He was off by 1 oz. He is 30 1/4 inches tall. The doctor wasn't concerned yet about him not sitting by himself because he ...
eimperati | Last answer
502422_tn?1314750824
Hi ladies! Its been a while since I have been on, thought I would drop by and ask how everyone and their precious little babies are going? Koby and I are well. Koby is 9 months old next week. Its amazing how fast the time goes! ...
mog__x | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
Dear Whitlack, Congratulations on your One Year Anniversary as CL of the Oct. 08 Growing Pumpkins Community! An anniversary is truly a time of celebration, and today we'd like to take a moment to thank you and your entire Community ...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
455051_tn?1255830118
my son will be 6 months, April 26th and he weighs 22lbs, so I am wondering if that is good, bad or if I should even worry? Then I am needing to get a carseat b/c he grew out of the one we have. What age is it when he can face forward...
tisa1029 | Last answer
Well Monday Aiden had his 6 month check up. He is 15lbs 12 ounces and 28 inches long. The doctor said he was skinny. Even though he is very long. The thing is he eats like a pig. He will eat a stage 2 container of baby food plus a stage ...
eimperati | Last answer
383382_tn?1323490991
Hi Ladies, I was just wondering, How long did it take for AF to show up after you gave birth?? Sarah will be 7 weeks on Monday and still nothing thanks Karen
kazwel | Last answer
578434_tn?1243483312
Is everyone just that busy? Anyone?
holspowell | Last answer
578434_tn?1243483312
They are still quite young, but what toys are you using if any? Are any babies almost/completely sitting up yet? What Miracle Milestones have your LO's met? Sarah has the Baby Einstein Tunnel, which is awesome because her much...
holspowell | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2008 Babies Community Resources