Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2009.

1 - 20 (of 389) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i be craving for food i don't like but i eat it cause i be hungry and i have Pains all of the suddenly leg pain stomach Pain Breast Be sore i really need help .
  Posted
You asked for it so here it is! MedHelp has asked me to be the community leader in this forum as I am the community leader (CL) in the main pregnancy forum (found here: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/152?camp=msc). I'm very, very g...
  Posted
I am 15weeks and 4days does this look like a boy or girl to you ? The umbilical cord is right next to the part so I can't tell and nobody wants to give me a straight answer ultrasound tech first said girl and then said boy but she said s...
  Posted
I am 15weeks and 4days does this look like a boy or girl to you ? The umbilical cord is right next to the part so I can't tell and nobody wants to give me a straight answer ultrasound tech first said girl and then said boy but she said s...
  Posted
  Posted
my niece is 7 months pregnant and she hasn;t felt her baby move today and she also had pains in her back as well as blood....Please say its early labor and that the baby will be ok!!!!!!
  Posted
I went to the doctor for my 20 week ultrasound and my doctor said she seen a bright spot on my baby heart and said it might be normal but I'm very worried and they offered to do test that I don't have the money for. Before I became.pregn...
  Posted
"I'm 15 w 5 days pregnant and had my hair dyed with a semi permanent color yesterday at the salon. Now I'm concerned because there are so many conflicting opinions online. Aslo there didn't seem to be a lot of dye directly on my scalp b...
  Posted
636349 tn?1251489817
Anyone know how to add the cute little teddy bear countdown when you post comment/questions!? I have it on my page but I have no clue how to get it on here! Help plz! Thanks!!****
  Posted
I am in the 1st trimester, it was my 5th week and 6th day on the 14th feb'11 when i started having sore throat and fever (may be because i had an ice cream shake previous night i.e 13th feb) the fever reached 102 degrees F for about a co...
  Posted
1594373 tn?1297229386
Hi I was wondering if anybody could help me i just found out i was pregnant last Friday and Sunday i started to bleed it wasn't heavy but kinda normal like a period i had no cramps a few little clots its Tuesday and i'm not longer bleedi...
  Posted
Is anyone pregnant and taking Paxil? I am trying to wean off of it and am miserable.
  Posted
634880 tn?1236402097
I've been experiencing tingling sensation on my lower abdomen in the afternoon particularly when I'm about to go home from the office. I just found out that I'm pregnant this week. I don't know if it's just psychological but I'm kinda wo...
  Posted
as i am 35 now. i had a baby boy 6 months ago but he died after 48 days, want to take precautionary steps before next pregnancy.doctors were having some suspections about him as he was a down baby only by his facial appearence.my baby di...
  Posted
My left knee and thigh are numb. No pain but feel like I have had a local anaesthetic. 27 weeks pregnant
  Posted
How many of you have used the Chinese Lunar Calendar to predict your babies gender? If you have used it was it right every time or not at all. I thought it would be interesting to see what other mom's have experienced. My personal experi...
  Posted
568875 tn?1424400805
Hey girls i go in for my first u/s today! Im excited scared and nervous all at the same time! My appt is at 12. I will let everyone know how it went! Wish me luck!
  Posted
1105141 tn?1257989328
I went to my dr. today to confirm my pregnancy. My LMP is 9/23/09 and we had unprotected sex 10/8/09. I missed my period for Oct then I took a pregnancy test .. positive. went to ob 10/11/09 and they did the sono see a gestational sac ...
  Posted
795082 tn?1361905518
I figure since we already have one new mamma, that i should add this to our forum just incase any other little one decides to come out. Your Screen Name: Your Name (first name only): Baby's Name (first and middle names only): Ba...
  Posted
218870 tn?1240259255
Baby Nicholas arrived on 11/2 at 3:59am. He was 8 lbs 13 ozs and 21.5 inches long. I was only in labor for 4.5 hrs and at the hospital 2 hours before his birth. Everything seemed well until I got the flu the next day and was stuck in ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...