Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2009.

1 - 20 (of 389) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i be craving for food i don't like but i eat it cause i be hungry and i have Pains all of the suddenly leg pain stomach Pain Breast Be sore i really need help .
lilmolly | Posted
You asked for it so here it is! MedHelp has asked me to be the community leader in this forum as I am the community leader (CL) in the main pregnancy forum (found here: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/152?camp=msc). I'm very, very g...
JoyRenee | Last answer
I am 15weeks and 4days does this look like a boy or girl to you ? The umbilical cord is right next to the part so I can't tell and nobody wants to give me a straight answer ultrasound tech first said girl and then said boy but she said s...
natnat2516 | Posted
I am 15weeks and 4days does this look like a boy or girl to you ? The umbilical cord is right next to the part so I can't tell and nobody wants to give me a straight answer ultrasound tech first said girl and then said boy but she said s...
natnat2516 | Posted
natnat2516 | Posted
my niece is 7 months pregnant and she hasn;t felt her baby move today and she also had pains in her back as well as blood....Please say its early labor and that the baby will be ok!!!!!!
bb804 | Last answer
I went to the doctor for my 20 week ultrasound and my doctor said she seen a bright spot on my baby heart and said it might be normal but I'm very worried and they offered to do test that I don't have the money for. Before I became.pregn...
Yolanjoyette | Posted
"I'm 15 w 5 days pregnant and had my hair dyed with a semi permanent color yesterday at the salon. Now I'm concerned because there are so many conflicting opinions online. Aslo there didn't seem to be a lot of dye directly on my scalp b...
jlynne399 | Posted
636349_tn?1251489817
Anyone know how to add the cute little teddy bear countdown when you post comment/questions!? I have it on my page but I have no clue how to get it on here! Help plz! Thanks!!****
Kamyrn2009 | Last answer
I am in the 1st trimester, it was my 5th week and 6th day on the 14th feb'11 when i started having sore throat and fever (may be because i had an ice cream shake previous night i.e 13th feb) the fever reached 102 degrees F for about a co...
imyzee | Posted
1594373_tn?1297229386
Hi I was wondering if anybody could help me i just found out i was pregnant last Friday and Sunday i started to bleed it wasn't heavy but kinda normal like a period i had no cramps a few little clots its Tuesday and i'm not longer bleedi...
MissLove228 | Posted
Is anyone pregnant and taking Paxil? I am trying to wean off of it and am miserable.
cdnnlln | Posted
634880_tn?1236402097
I've been experiencing tingling sensation on my lower abdomen in the afternoon particularly when I'm about to go home from the office. I just found out that I'm pregnant this week. I don't know if it's just psychological but I'm kinda wo...
jap0720 | Last answer
as i am 35 now. i had a baby boy 6 months ago but he died after 48 days, want to take precautionary steps before next pregnancy.doctors were having some suspections about him as he was a down baby only by his facial appearence.my baby di...
bushi | Last answer
My left knee and thigh are numb. No pain but feel like I have had a local anaesthetic. 27 weeks pregnant
Emme45 | Posted
How many of you have used the Chinese Lunar Calendar to predict your babies gender? If you have used it was it right every time or not at all. I thought it would be interesting to see what other mom's have experienced. My personal experi...
mommaof4ormore | Last answer
568875_tn?1424400805
Hey girls i go in for my first u/s today! Im excited scared and nervous all at the same time! My appt is at 12. I will let everyone know how it went! Wish me luck!
avik7 | Last answer
1105141_tn?1257989328
I went to my dr. today to confirm my pregnancy. My LMP is 9/23/09 and we had unprotected sex 10/8/09. I missed my period for Oct then I took a pregnancy test .. positive. went to ob 10/11/09 and they did the sono see a gestational sac ...
Chona1971 | Last answer
795082_tn?1361905518
I figure since we already have one new mamma, that i should add this to our forum just incase any other little one decides to come out. Your Screen Name: Your Name (first name only): Baby's Name (first and middle names only): Ba...
claire38 | Last answer
218870_tn?1240259255
Baby Nicholas arrived on 11/2 at 3:59am. He was 8 lbs 13 ozs and 21.5 inches long. I was only in labor for 4.5 hrs and at the hospital 2 hours before his birth. Everything seemed well until I got the flu the next day and was stuck in ...
kjbutcher | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community Resources