Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2009.

21 - 40 (of 389) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
218870 tn?1240259255
so i am due tomorrow. i thought for sure he would have arrived by now. Starting to think that he may be a November baby. doc stripped my membranes on wednesday and said that if it didnt work by the morning I could come in for iv to ge...
  Posted
i hvae been on birth control for three years straight me and my boyfriend use condoms always and this month once without one. i am no almost three weeks late and took three pregnancy test that were on the "higher end" and they were all n...
  Posted
My baby daughter came a week early on 18/10. She is doing very well. Thanx to you all for your support.
  Posted
Had my membranes swept earlier today at my midwife appointment. Been feeling super, super crampy like I did right before I had my other two girls. Granted I didn't have them until the next day. Anyway, I'm bouncing on the birth ball and ...
  Posted
796579 tn?1266435624
I am officially a new mom!! ryder was born monday 10/12/09, 7lbs 13oz, and 20 1/2 inches long. he is so perfect!! i will try to get pics posted as soon as possible
  Posted
801280 tn?1257179153
cynan dafydd arrived 13th october, 7 days over due
  Posted
Im not sure yet when I am going to have my baby but on the 29th i will be 36weeks and 2 days and they are going to do a amnio and i am on hospital bed rest i had two steriod shots and if the babys lungs are developed they are going to de...
  Posted
I am 20 years old and on my first month of Clomid. We have been trying for a year and I am a very normal 28-30 day cycle. I am on day 37 of my cycle and on day 29 I started brown spotting, 30th day I bled for about 2 hours, and have brow...
  Posted
750055 tn?1364774970
Audrey Nicole was born on Tuesday October 13,2009 @ 5:14pm. 7lb 03oz, 20inches. Due Date: October 23. I was 38w & 4d.
  Posted
Dear doctor, My doctor told me my expected due date is 7th October 2009 but when i went to the scan was told 28th Oct 2009,therefore my question is, did the scan tell me the exact /right date of delivery... inotherwords is the scan al...
  Posted
761572 tn?1254613702
Well the day finally came and went. We got admitted into the hospital and induced Oct. 1, 2009. It was a long wait to that day. I was originally due Oct. 9 but due to my impatience and being very uncomfortable my Dr. let me be induced. W...
  Posted
801280 tn?1257179153
what are peoples opinions on the castor oil way of inducing labour? i am officially over due today! and getting more and more impatient! any opinions / experiences would be greatly appreciated.
  Posted
Dear all Thanks for your support - it was a great forum. I am happy to announce that my baby came last week. she is doing well and I am ok. Just have an engorged breast ;(
  Posted
568875 tn?1424400805
Hey everyone! Its been awhile since ive been on here! Since i had Jamin on the 16th of sept he has been keeping me SUPER busy! Just wondering who all had their babies? how early? or late? Who is due soon? and how is everyone feeling? Jam...
  Posted
I have 36 weeks pregnant and I have low platelets,can I get any advise of what I should eat or do to increase my platelets, I had the same problem with my first pregnancy of twins, my platelets went very low,at 80,000 and I was bleeding ...
  Posted
801280 tn?1257179153
so i reach 40 weeks tomorrow at last! but i was just wanderign what to expect in my midwife appointment. she is coming to see me at home in the morning, but has not said whats going to happen. i have not seen her since 38 weeks, and she ...
  Posted
1064200 tn?1254801403
I know what it says it feels like when u are awake and ur water breaks. But what about when u are asleep and it does? I'm not sure if I peed the bed or if my water broke. I woke up from my nap and there was a wet spot on my bed, not a v...
  Posted
667829 tn?1297981723
We were finally released from the hospital on Sunday - Yay! Went in On Tuesday , September 29th for my c-section - went in bright and early because I was an add-on and ended up not delivering until 7:41pm (which was earlier than they...
  Posted
763017 tn?1259521890
William John is finally here!!! He was born October 3 at 915pm!! We just got out of the hospital today because my blood pressure was high, but he is perfect!! After pushing for 3 hours my dr decided to do a c section. When he came ou...
  Posted
For many of us we may have more or less time. But for me... I feel like I'm in the 2WW again! I'm not quite yet 38 weeks but I know once I hit it......... the torture of waiting will begin! So how is everyone feeling? Waddling? Cravin...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community Resources