Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2009.

41 - 60 (of 389) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
has anyone had a four day bleed after implantation...im worried...had first blood test after 12 days...hcg was 103...did a pregnancy test this morning..tested positive...had another bloodtest this morning..waiting on results...been bleed...
adhillon | Posted
741877_tn?1265953800
Hey everyone as the time is drawing closer I am starting to think of all sorts of stuff....so my question is about c-sections since I'm not sure what to expect during a C-section?? (I'm not necessarily sure that I'll have one but have t...
Jonezy16 | Last answer
534360_tn?1234725515
i am 37 weeks andall day on and off i've been getting this really sharp quick stabbing pain to the right of my belly button should i worry????? i worry abt everything!!!!!!!!! thought it was just streatching till someone scared me lol th...
littlemissno | Posted
768015_tn?1333655675
Ok so I just came back from my 37 week appointment and I had a growth scan to see how big the baby is. The tech said everything looks perfect, good fluid, and the baby weighs 5lbs and 13oz. She said she is alittle on the small side but s...
Nini2686 | Last answer
796579_tn?1266435624
me and my BF are due in 3 weeks with our first baby and i tried to get him to have sex the other night to help move things along, and he said no!!! it has been like 2 months since we had sex cuz i haven't felt like it, and he has never s...
nicole179 | Last answer
761572_tn?1254613702
I am getting induced 130am Thursday morning, October 1st. I am very anxious and I thought I was excited but this morning when I woke up its just complete depression and fifty questions going through my mind and I dont even know if I want...
Blakesmommy | Last answer
1053167_tn?1255208985
37 weeks. So im pretty sure there are ALOT of you ladies out there experiencing the same thing i am, but i really want to hear what you guys think or might even know what this is... its been happening in my lower abdomen and it feels li...
keepinfaith_grace | Last answer
801280_tn?1257179153
so last night i was up from 1.30 - 4.30 having quite painful contractions on average 4 mins apart. what should i expect next? is labour pretty close?? oh yeah after 4.30 the contractions must have died down as i was able to sleep.... tha...
melaniewilliams | Last answer
568875_tn?1424400805
More pics on profile!
avik7 | Posted
667829_tn?1297981723
Hello Gals, Just thought I'd let you know I've been schedule for a Sept 29th C-Section......... Yikes. Original Due Date Oct 19th. Was hoping to go to at least Oct 5th but OB think she'll (the baby) be safer out than left in. Joanne
oceanv | Last answer
745101_tn?1293042414
Sorry I spent so much time away. Hayden Elizabeth arrived September 12 at 4:40am. She is 6lb 12 oz and 19.5 inches long. It took 6 pushes and 10 min of hard labor (thanks to unending BH :) ) Dad and Mom love her more than life itse...
Kaylee_Frye | Last answer
796579_tn?1266435624
hey just looking for some advise on how to plan to have son circumcised? i just assumed that they would do it at hospital before we go home, is that right?? we have a tour of hospital this weekend so i will be able to ask then but was j...
nicole179 | Last answer
738822_tn?1264912007
I am having my c-section on tomorrow morning. My DH and I are so excited. I can't wait to meet my two little ones.
April_Baby | Last answer
I don't know why I waited until month 9 to do this but I tried switching OBs because I was slowly realizing my birth philosophies and that of my doctor were NOT on the same page. I have become distraught and anxious, moreso than with my ...
JoyRenee | Last answer
568875_tn?1424400805
hey everyone! Well i went to my doc appt at 9am wed! I was6 cm and she said my water was about to break at any minute so she sent me to the hospital!!! They broke my water at about 11am i got my epidural i started pushing at about 230 pm...
avik7 | Last answer
Dear All, Is there any symptoms or natural ways by which we could conclude that the baby is having heartbeat..?? Because in the ultrasound scan i had wen i was 7 weeks 3 days old pregnant,there was no heartbeat..And I am tols to ta...
karthickscm | Posted
Dear All, I was confirmed for pregnancy.. My doctor called me for ultrasound scan when i was 7 weeks 3 days pregnant.she could not detect a heart beat.. So she asked me to come on 24th sep..By that time I ll be 9 weeks 3 days.. Is...
karthickscm | Posted
Ive got terrible pain in the left side of my pubic bone and its making my whole leg ache and causing cramps in my lower back it feels like i am experiencing period pains in my back and abdomen my baby has been moving around alot lately a...
holzk | Last answer
Ok ladies for those of you who have being there before and as dd is fast approaching do you have any tips ? If can be anything from best position for contractions or best thing to bring to hospital ANYTHING - I just want to hear from you...
tivey | Last answer
568875_tn?1424400805
More pics up on profile!
avik7 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community Resources