Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2009.

81 - 100 (of 389) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
568875_tn?1424400805
Hey everyone. I went to the doc today for my 35 week ultrasound. and I had some great news! My last appt which was 2 weeks ago i had severe swelling and high blood pressure and gained 10 lbs in 2 weeks. so they put me on a low sodium hi...
avik7 | Last answer
Has anyone experienced this and does anyone have any advice-I am 35 weeks along today..living with the father of the baby up until 2 weeks ago when I found he has cheated on me possibly up to June. I asked him to leave and he is staying ...
Serene71 | Last answer
Well it seems that when I carry a boy I have gestational diabetes, but I am able to just diet control it. I ended up finding out that I wasn't eatting enough anyway. We finally came up with a name. He will be called Jonathan Alexander Bo...
mommaof4ormore | Last answer
So perhaps this is a little early but let's have some fun. It's always soooo quiet in here! What is (or is GOING to be) in your hospital bag?! And if you're unsure what to take I'll post what'll be in mine first (as a momma whose ...
JoyRenee | Last answer
745101_tn?1293042414
I am home now, but contracting away. I'm a little worried about the baby, but the doctor says everything will be fine if the baby is born this early. They won't try to stop the labor! :( Please send prayers and kind words.
Kaylee_Frye | Last answer
796579_tn?1266435624
i just uploaded babies first picture and changed my profile. i can't believe he has a face!
nicole179 | Posted
I am painting the nursery. Wish me luck! I want to be D-O-N-E with the painting. I actually painted it one way in the early 2nd trimester, then changed my mind this week. My husband decided he wasn't going to put up chair rail (we really...
JoyRenee | Last answer
710653_tn?1253194619
Hi ladies jst wondering if any of u have gone into labour early yet? im 35 wks now and im havin loads of bh's and bad pressure dwn below in my vaginal area, i dont think labour is that far off for me now as this will b my 2nd child and ...
TKM22 | Last answer
534360_tn?1234725515
i am currently 31 weeks pregnant and have this stabbing/throbbing pain on the left hand side under my pubic bone any ideas what it is?????? i'm scared to death of something going wrong wi this baby, any advice helpful. baby moving ...
littlemissno | Last answer
I last had my period on Jan 1st and I was with my boyfriend at the time until the 10th of January. I dont know the exact days we had sex and I don't think it was that many times. On January 11th I got back together with my ex-boyfriend a...
JACAUB10 | Last answer
796579_tn?1266435624
so i had a rountine appt yesterday as well as another ultrasound!! i ask the US tech to try the 4-d imaging, and i finally got a 4-d picture of my little guy!! it is so strange to actualy see the face of my son!! pretty cool. but on ...
nicole179 | Posted
796579_tn?1266435624
what do you think about water parks? safe or not at this point of pregnancy to go on slides?
nicole179 | Last answer
801280_tn?1257179153
being a first time mum i have no idea what to pack in my hospital bag!!! i have mad list which is really really long and just does not seem appropriate!! what esential things would you suggest!!! x
melaniewilliams | Last answer
710653_tn?1253194619
hi ladies how are you all? im nearly at the 32 weeks mark and iv been having few BH and im now also starting to find it a bit harder to do thngs like crossing my legs when i sit dwn and walking is becomin a little uncomfy from...
TKM22 | Last answer
796579_tn?1266435624
oh my god ladies, i started birth classes this past weekend and i was so embarassed! we were running late and i didn't know where the place was so we got there a few minutes late when we finally found it, then i was in such a rush to ge...
nicole179 | Last answer
795082_tn?1361905518
Hi girls i have 3 cats and i was wondering if any one has had any problem with their family pets sleeping in or on the baby's stuff. the only thing i have is a "dirty with daddy in garage" stroller and my skittish cat likes to sleep unde...
claire38 | Last answer
Hi ladies I wonder if you have experienced an hardening of your abdomen/tummy. It seems that mine will not stop over hours - I thought that it was not necessarily a contraction since a contraction should last for a couple of seconds/...
Kat1978 | Last answer
I posted pics from our 3D sonogram. I only uploaded a few, rather than all of them. And we are definitely having a girl! She is beautiful. She looks like her big sisters! She kept resting her face on her thighs/knees with her feet abo...
JoyRenee | Last answer
793549_tn?1238521730
hello ladies, im 31 weeks and having and a girl...yea! anyways i was wondering if anyone else here is totally freaked out as i am about giving birth. i keep telling myself that i am strong and that i can do it but i just have this fear ...
jennifer100709 | Last answer
669150_tn?1320690733
hi ladies..i just recently joined this forum, i was due nov 1 but am scheduled for a c-section on oct 30! ok, i go for my glucose test tomorrow- should i eat something before i go or not? i asked the nurse at my dr's office and she said ...
nickswife | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community Resources