Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2009.
Ok girls i'm not quite sure on how many of us are in to our 9th month yet but mine began today so i just wanted to say that we don't have...
at my last appt on mon the doc said i was 4cm stretching to 5 and she stripped my membrane. she wanted me to come back in tomorrow and sa...
They didnt send me to the hospital today...which stinks, but the doc said i was between 4 and 5 cm dilated and stripped my membranes. the...
The economy stinks (at least in the US) so I was wondering if any of you had plans to go back to work, or to find a job after your LO arr...
So my belly button decided to pop out, like one of those buttons on a Thanksgiving turkey. I don't recall this happening with my other ki...
When can the heart beat be heard in ultrasound scans... please help me in terms of the Last mens period..\Mine in Jul 21st 2009..Today my...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.