Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2012.

1 - 20 (of 148) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1985863_tn?1327764816
Hi I am 8 1/2 weeks with twins. This is my first pregnancy. We conceived using 1st try IVF 2 eggs and both took.... The Dr had me on alot of drugs b4 and I gained 3-4 lbs and had cramping bb tenderness and mood swings. Then I started on...
martin430 | Last answer
2025592_tn?1348159619
My daughter is 4 months old, how crazy time has flown by. I couldnt be even mroe in love. truly. she has formula at sitters and i nurse her right when home and in the morning. She just started not pooping. shes a regular pooper. she went...
danni2386 | Posted
1884497_tn?1330452659
like what day exactly and is this your 1st or what? i actually haven't had an ob app yet but to my calculations im due oct 19 and this is my second child my first is a lil boy named isaiah.
westernbabe | Last answer
Iam 17 weeks 1 day and I dont feel any movements or kicks is it normal
Marce0713 | Posted
Iam 15 weeks 5 days pregnant today my question is when was the baby conceived ?
Marce0713 | Last answer
2025592_tn?1348159619
Helppppp!! i just returnerd back to work after 3 months off from having baby girl. I never had to pump too much becasue i was always right there to feed her. but now i was rushed back to work didnt have time to build a stash and shes ki...
danni2386 | Posted
2025592_tn?1348159619
Whhaaa monday was my first day back after being on maternity leave 3 months. im having major seperation anxiety. my baby girl is doing great eating like normal..little piggy but i miss her so bad. im pumping at work and im making about 1...
danni2386 | Posted
Does anyone know this? : If I got the depo shot on my fifth day on my period does it work right away? My dr didnt tell me anything :/
vynce_nena910 | Posted
Ok I went to the docor test came back postive ...then they took me to another doctor in it was postive they took me for an ultrasond.... I went thet said a month I was n they did a vagina ultrasound in didn't see nun do that mean sum wrong!
keke187 | Last answer
?
The first day of my last menstrual period was January 25th, if I went off my period on January 31st and had sex February 1st & February 4th is there anyway I could have conceived on either one of those days? Or is there a possibility tha...
Yonnie12 | Last answer
My husband and i have been trying to concieve for a long time now.. and recently ive been very tired around the same time for the last couple of days..my breasts are verytender to the touch..but i took a test and it was neg :( anyone els...
stephp593 | Last answer
463595_tn?1334000822
i am geting a bad cramps in my ***, sometimes they last for minutes but sometimes for hours. It is almost impossible to walk. last time i had to crawl to the bathroom, Do you girls know anything that can relive them
colorado_g | Last answer
Im 30 weeks yesturday ive smoked weed only a couple times sine i could probly go in to labor at any momment my qustion is how far do they go back in my babys drug test and see thc in his system and and if they see it would cps get involv...
marysol3 | Last answer
Okay I am 36 weeks pregnant. I am due October 31st and there is a slight chance I may deliver earlier than that. I recently just got a call saying that I've been accepted to do my CNA classes which start October 29?!?! I really need this...
Yonnie12 | Last answer
Hi 27w and 6 days. I think I might be getting preeclampsia my feet are very swollen also my fingers are swollen I do drink lots of water but no matter what I feel as if my body is in way over drive and im getting tired super fast this is...
shaylabug_21 | Last answer
Hi, im 37 weeks (full term) and I just wanted some ideas to start my labor! Im so done being pregnant lol. I dont want to do castor oil really, id rather not poo in docs hands lmao, unless its guaranteed to work. Which I dont think it ca...
Dandeskin | Last answer
I am in the start of my third trimester. I have stressed majority of my pregnancy but my baby is healthy & growing properly. Although I still have a great deal with stres b/c i will be raising my baby alone once he's in this world. What ...
Yonnie12 | Last answer
So this may sound kinda of weird but with anyone else has your tailbone hurt before almost throughout my whole pregnancy my tailbone has hurt pretty bad. Sometimes I can't even move cause it hurts so bad I always mean to ask my doctor bu...
chelseajay09 | Last answer
I am 35 weeks and 2 days. This is my 1st pregnancy and I am having great pressure in my vagina area, like I literally feel him moving down there. I am having butt cramps and it is hard for me to walk.. what is going on?
Yonnie12 | Last answer
I have been on pain meds (percocet) since a month before I conceived. I was in the process of finding out what was wrong with my back after a car accident. The 2 bulging discs and left ARM nerve damage was already found. I was also on q ...
help628 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community Resources