Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2012.
21 - 40 (of 148) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I guess this is mainly for people in the okc, oklahoma area. I was, as usual, drug tested at my first appt. Now ive only smoked weed a...
19 answers |
I am 19 years old and just 6 weeks ago I found out I was 30 weeks pregnant. I am now 36 weeks and 1 day. I want to say that I promise thi...
4 answers |
So I get really annoyed when people say that youve still got a LONG way to go when youre 35 weeks pregnant. Youve got 3 untill youre full...
2 answers |
Okay, I am 27 weeks today & my due date is October 31st. Can someone help me calculate the actual time/day/etc that I concieved? Was it i...
7 answers |
I just hit 24 weeks but all last week I had contractions, and just a few nights ago I had regular contractions for about an hour and a ha...
3 answers |
I was 20 weeks yesterday and to me my bump doesn't seem to of got any bigger :-( had my 1st scan at 12+1 and still have to wait another 2...
6 answers |
Ok, I'm 35wks with my second child. Had him c section, but now am trying to have a vb with my second pregnancy. Will I have him early bef...
3236274 tn?1346587862
My 19 year old daughter is due October 16, 2012 with her first child. The babies father and her are together and he is addicted to methad...
2 answers |
Ok I have a little girl and throughout my pregnancy with her I never had vaginal bleeding or a darkish type of vaginal discharge I'm 33 w...
1 answer |
Has anyone else had been told that they are holding too much water? they gave me the sugar test and I don't have pregnant diabetes, whic...
1 answer |
thw ultrasound tech saw a white spot on my babys heart and saw a white spot on his brain, and my placenta was low. This is my first baby ...
2 answers |
I'm 29 weeks and I woke up this morning with bad lower back pain, it keeps going from light pain to bad pain. I also feel some pressure i...
1 answer |
I just need some advise before I got pregnant if I saw a pregnant person or an elderly person I would let them in front of me at the stor...
12 answers |
3160524 tn?1344887156
Im 27 weeks pregnant and my actual due date is Oct. 27 however I have Placenta Abruptio and my doctor is confident that I wont go past 30...
1 answer |
1500387 tn?1460743620
Hi ladies i was wondering if any1 has any ideas to help my morning sickness its first thing in the morning as soon as i open my eyes im b...
4 answers |
My weight is very up and down with this pregnancy. With my daughter I gained a lot! Like 60 lbs. I know that's not healthy so I've been w...
5 answers |
Im 27weeks pregnant ive been feeling pressure and every time my stomach gets hard sometimes I feel nausea whatshould I do
3 answers |
1500387 tn?1460743620
Just found out im having a baby boy but really struggling with boys names .... Im looking for unsual names any names would be gratefull xxx
5 answers |
463595 tn?1334000822
I wonder what is everybody having
16 answers |
After 2 trips to the hospital for preterm labor with the triplets, my dr. put me on hospital bedrest early wednesday morning (what a way ...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community Resources