Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2012.
41 - 60 (of 148) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im26. Weeks pregnant and feeling pressure in my butt. What should I do?
5 answers |
this is my 1st pregnancy nd im goin to be 22wks on tuesday,, and im barely showin.. is that ok.? i feel like i should have a belly alread...
2 answers |
2165247 tn?1349303123
Hello ladies about a month ago I was told I was having a little girl, but today I was told I am having a baby BOY!!!!!!!
8 answers |
2093011 tn?1340633878
So I'm going to be 23 weeks tomorrow and I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. I had morning sickness throughout the first ...
3 answers |
2025736 tn?1337714810
so ive heard about this nub theory but i cant tell on my scan picture :( i only have to wait a few more weeks to find out the sex but its...
15 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
Hi, Please visit our Pregnancy: Birth Plan community: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Birth-Plan/show/1400 Communicate wi...
1 answer |
Hey ... I had my 20wk scan Thursday all was great :-) We wanted to know the sex bubba had legs together and ankles crossed but both sonog...
2025736 tn?1337714810
so yesterday i found out i was having a baby girl, im so excited, i just had to share with you all, i cant wait to hold her in my arms in...
22 answers |
At my last OB visit I had a vaginal culture done (21 weeks pregnant). This was the first internal I've had with this dr. I explained tha...
1 answer |
No question just letting ya'll know that we found out I am having a boy! The doctor said " I'm not supposed to say this but I am 100% sur...
4 answers |
Hey ladies! I am preg for the first time & just terrified about every little thing! Everyone told me once u make it past 12 wks ur good ...
2 answers |
This is my 1st pregnancy and I'm 19 weeks today .. I've had my 12 week scan and heard the heartbeat at 16 weeks and it was nice and stron...
8 answers |
I an having my 2nd child and we go Thursday for my 20 week check which will also be when we get to see the baby again. I asked my 6 year ...
2 answers |
1985863 tn?1327764816
hi Ladies I am moving from NY to Charlotte NC and I would like to know if anyone can suggest a OB preferrable a MFM perinat OB and a Hosp...
6 answers |
I'm due october 30th and live in mass. I have been wanting a home birth for my sec pregnancy before I even got pregnant. My first pregnan...
1 answer |
Guessing girl. This pregnancy is draining me..... Pregnancy glow were????? Lol, my complextion is dull. Losing weight in all the WRONG pl...
2 answers |
2194628 tn?1338541084
Im 22+2 first time mum and just wondering when people felt their baby kick for the first time?? Ive not felt my babygirl kick yet... than...
10 answers |
I am happy but sad at the same time. I have 2 girls and 4 boys. I was hopeing for a girl. I guess I will have a football team of my own n...
im 17 weeks pregnant & just noticed a yellowish tint to my finqernails , any body know why ?
2 answers |
I'm 19w3d today and my scan is in 2 hours! I'm so excited. I can't wait to see them again. I'm also happy that hubby took a vacation day ...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community Resources