Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2012.

41 - 60 (of 148) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im26. Weeks pregnant and feeling pressure in my butt. What should I do?
jessieyates83 | Last answer
this is my 1st pregnancy nd im goin to be 22wks on tuesday,, and im barely showin.. is that ok.? i feel like i should have a belly already.? kuhz before i got pregnant,, my stomach was flat..
vynce_nena910 | Last answer
2165247_tn?1349303123
Hello ladies about a month ago I was told I was having a little girl, but today I was told I am having a baby BOY!!!!!!!
Adjanaesmom | Last answer
2093011_tn?1340633878
So I'm going to be 23 weeks tomorrow and I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. I had morning sickness throughout the first trimester and when I hit the second it went away. Problem is I have noticed thar in the past few wee...
jess838610 | Last answer
2025736_tn?1337714810
so ive heard about this nub theory but i cant tell on my scan picture :( i only have to wait a few more weeks to find out the sex but its killing me lol, has anyone found out what there having yet? an if anyone has the time to take a loo...
KymLouise | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
Hi, Please visit our Pregnancy: Birth Plan community: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Birth-Plan/show/1400 Communicate with other expecting mothers, partners, doulas & members about C-section/ cesarean section, epidural, ...
MH Community Mgr | Last answer
Hey ... I had my 20wk scan Thursday all was great :-) We wanted to know the sex bubba had legs together and ankles crossed but both sonographers saw something and said we are more sure than not its a boy! Surely they can't announce it wi...
mummytobe2pickle | Posted
2025736_tn?1337714810
so yesterday i found out i was having a baby girl, im so excited, i just had to share with you all, i cant wait to hold her in my arms in october! who else knows he sex of their little one? x
KymLouise | Last answer
At my last OB visit I had a vaginal culture done (21 weeks pregnant). This was the first internal I've had with this dr. I explained that at my last gyn appt 2 years ago, I was STD/STI tested as well as tested for vaginal infections. I'...
EmmaleighS | Last answer
No question just letting ya'll know that we found out I am having a boy! The doctor said " I'm not supposed to say this but I am 100% sure that is a boy" lol
kortnieg | Last answer
Hey ladies! I am preg for the first time & just terrified about every little thing! Everyone told me once u make it past 12 wks ur good to go BUT just after 16 wks I started having bleeding, not alot but enough to scare the holy crap ou...
MamaMary1 | Last answer
This is my 1st pregnancy and I'm 19 weeks today .. I've had my 12 week scan and heard the heartbeat at 16 weeks and it was nice and strong but I'm yet to feel any movement and I really don't feel pregnant and ive also had no symptoms .. ...
mummytobe2pickle | Last answer
I an having my 2nd child and we go Thursday for my 20 week check which will also be when we get to see the baby again. I asked my 6 year old if she wanted to go to see the baby. She said no, that she had already seen the pics from the fi...
kortnieg | Last answer
1985863_tn?1327764816
hi Ladies I am moving from NY to Charlotte NC and I would like to know if anyone can suggest a OB preferrable a MFM perinat OB and a Hospital to deliver at. We bought a house around Concord and I saw the Carolina MEdical Hospital - UNIV...
martin430 | Last answer
I'm due october 30th and live in mass. I have been wanting a home birth for my sec pregnancy before I even got pregnant. My first pregnancy went great but I'm looking into the limitaions when you give birth in the hospital and I don't fe...
smilymomma | Last answer
Guessing girl. This pregnancy is draining me..... Pregnancy glow were????? Lol, my complextion is dull. Losing weight in all the WRONG places. Face looks patchy. Hairs falling out, nails brittle, nose swollen, tooth pain, the worst morn...
11yeargap | Last answer
2194628_tn?1338541084
Im 22+2 first time mum and just wondering when people felt their baby kick for the first time?? Ive not felt my babygirl kick yet... thanks xx
MummyKx | Last answer
I am happy but sad at the same time. I have 2 girls and 4 boys. I was hopeing for a girl. I guess I will have a football team of my own now.lol. I am a little worried about him having extra fluid in one of his kidneys. Has anyone had th...
SoontobeMamaof7 | Posted
im 17 weeks pregnant & just noticed a yellowish tint to my finqernails , any body know why ?
tristan_xO | Last answer
I'm 19w3d today and my scan is in 2 hours! I'm so excited. I can't wait to see them again. I'm also happy that hubby took a vacation day so he can see them too. He only got a quick peek once so today will be super special for him :)
shanniree | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community Resources