Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2012.
61 - 80 (of 148) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How accurate are the clinic ones for knowing the gender?? I might be getting mine in about 2 weeks I'm just not sure to trust cuz ive hea...
991222 tn?1333994333
My cravings this pregancy have been so different than my first. This time around i'm loving spicy things and also sour things. Last tim...
4 answers |
I know this may sound strange. But it seems the further into this pregnancy I get the weirder my dreams get. I used to never remember dre...
8 answers |
Hello there ladies my name Emily I'm on my second child first is a girl she.is 3 n I'm due Oct 4 so I'm going on 19 weeks but am concerne...
1 answer |
OK I'm 19 weeks n I'm scared I might have the flu.I go to.the.ob on Thursday and I know the.lady said they.wont be in till Thursday and I...
2 answers |
Hey everyone I had my 4 th appt today and my doctor said everything looks good except one little thing I had gained 6 lbs by last month a...
Hi yall im new here but would like to know what everyone thinks the better name would be for our baby if its a boy. We already have a gir...
5 answers |
Hi evry1.im 16 n half wks pregnant wiv my second child but its bin 11 years since my lil girl so 4got alot.i was wonderin if any1 knows i...
12 answers |
I've had nausea for the entire pregnancy. I'm 16 weeks. This week however it has turned into full blown morning sickness anything I eat w...
3 answers |
I've had nausea for the entire pregnancy. I'm 16 weeks. This week however it has turned into full blown morning sickness anything I eat w...
iv just gon 16wks n sort ov felt unpregnant 4 the ladt month.its like all the sickness n sore boobs etc just stopped.which was by a follo...
1500387 tn?1460743620
Hi my back has been killing me the few days and my partner wants to give me a massage but I'm concerned about lying on belly .... Any ide...
2 answers |
Am 14 weeks 5 days today and dis is my first. i keep on having headaches,dis has been going on for sometime now. Spoke to my doc bout th...
4 answers |
Hi everyone I'm new to this but here is my question.... First off this is my 2nd child with the first one, my daughter, I didn't even sta...
12 answers |
1985863 tn?1327764816
I am a first time mom of twins to be and I would love to connect with other moms of multiples since finding books on it are few and far b...
2 answers |
1500387 tn?1460743620
Hi ladies...my partner is so excited about being a dad and keeps asking when he can start buying but i dont know when the right time is t...
2 answers |
I went to the dr today and he said that my uterus felt like I was only 6 to 9 weeks pregnant but by my conception date I am 14 weeks. Has...
1985863 tn?1327764816
We went to the OB today for an U/S and they discovered a small uterus tear near the bootom of my uterus and now I have to be monitored a ...
4 answers |
I'm due October 2nd and am saposto have a c-section but the hospital I'm saposto go to I don't like at all but I love my obgyn, I don't k...
6 answers |
Had my 1st scan yesterday and it was amazing :) We now have a new due date which is oct 28th .. Anyone else due that day? Would love ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community Resources