Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2012.
After 2 trips to the hospital for preterm labor with the triplets, my dr. put me on hospital bedrest early wednesday morning (what a way ...
Im26. Weeks pregnant and feeling pressure in my butt. What should I do?
this is my 1st pregnancy nd im goin to be 22wks on tuesday,, and im barely showin.. is that ok.? i feel like i should have a belly alread...
Hello ladies about a month ago I was told I was having a little girl, but today I was told I am having a baby BOY!!!!!!!
So I'm going to be 23 weeks tomorrow and I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. I had morning sickness throughout the first ...
so ive heard about this nub theory but i cant tell on my scan picture :( i only have to wait a few more weeks to find out the sex but its...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.