Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2012.
81 - 100 (of 148) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 16 weeks and am very scared to tell my grandparents that I'm pregnant, they never approved of any of my moms or my pregnancys and the...
1 answer |
1500387 tn?1460743620
Hi ladies I'm 12 weeks on saturday and i am suffering with severe sickness i struggle to eat before 11am and after 7pm if i do eat i thro...
3 answers |
Hello evry1.iv just gone 14 wks pregnant n wen in bed n wakin up I av a lot ov aches n.cramps. It feels like cuz I ly on my side it cause...
991222 tn?1333994333
I will be 13 weeks on Monday, and have had 3 ultrasounds that all have been great, but for some reason I still don't feel like sharing th...
8 answers |
Has anyone been through this and come out with positive news? Im waiting for my emergency scan which is Monday ... After two days of this...
7 answers |
Helli id actually be due in nov but there's no forum yet. I had my first labs drawn yesterday and my progesterone is 22.1 which is good....
7 answers |
1186413 tn?1326734149
Does anybody else have this? I had it with DD and just found out I have it again.
1 answer |
Hi, I'm new here. I'm pregnant with my fourth baby, and I know every pregnancy is different. Before I knew I was pregnant with this baby,...
4 answers |
Im 14w1d along with triplets. Every night my hips hurt so bad i have to keep turning from one side to another. It seems to just be gettin...
2 answers |
I'm currently 16 almost 17 years old...i'm 5weeks and 2days and I havn't told the dad (a current 17 year old) about my pregnancy..some pe...
9 answers |
Is anybody as hormonal as me ? I'm 11weeks tomorrow and i'm driving my husband crazy for being a moody cow and crying at everything! Its ...
6 answers |
Hello ... I'm currently nearly 11 weeks pregnant but I have had no symptoms :( I'm really worried if I am still pregnant or not :/ I hav...
5 answers |
463595 tn?1334000822
Are you feeling better ? I am almost 11 weeks . I still have nausea in the afternoon but zofran seams to easy it up, and I am tired and ...
6 answers |
Has anyone on here had an ablation in the past. There is not much information out there. I am getting a consult with a high risk OB next ...
Ladies, i need help, i am so upset with my Sequential Screen - First Trimester results. It came as Screen Positive - Increased risk of...
5 answers |
2093011 tn?1340633878
This is my second pregnancy and I am almost 11 weeks. In my first pregnancy I had geostationary diabetes, and was wondering if you automa...
3 answers |
I know with pregnancy you have to gain weight. I was hoping to be less lbs before I got pregs. I was on a diet and everything, lost ten l...
4 answers |
Am 11 weeks pregnant and i lost ten pds in the last 2 weeks from throwin up n not able to keep **** down and one goin tho this in their f...
2 answers |
1998326 tn?1447107365
Hi everyone, just a quick question. I'm 10 weeks today, but since about 6 weeks, I developed Pityriasis Rosea. I've never had it before, ...
2 answers |
Anyone else have random gum bleeding? I read it is normal, just need calcium. So I've been drinking lots of milk, pudding ect. Plus pre n...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community Resources