Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2013.
21 - 40 (of 245) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
6345648 tn?1380531016
Hi I am due in 3 days how do I get this little princess to come NOW without diarrhea or harming her??????????
3 answers |
How far along are you ladies? What's the gender(if you know) what you naming him/her? How are you feeling? Due date? ITS ALMOST ARE TU...
11 answers |
I'm scheduled for an induction on Wednesday, i can't believe he's finally going to be here! :)
1 answer |
2075737 tn?1379451282
I'm 37+3weeks with my second. Yesterday around noon I started having consistent contractions and it lasted for about 2 hours and then it ...
1 answer |
6263610 tn?1379910740
I am 35 weeks and 3 days this is my second child but she is a lot different from my son. My question I have been having pressure in my st...
1 answer |
Looking to get more information on a scheduled c-section. I am due oct 24th but I get my appointment date for the operation this Wednesd...
6263610 tn?1379910740
I am 35 weeks and 3 days this is my second child but she is a lot different from my son. My question I have been having pressure in my st...
2075737 tn?1379451282
37 weeks today, finally hit full term! Woo hoo!! Now it's just a waiting game! So so so ready to meet my baby boy! Not much longer :)
1 answer |
This is my 6th baby and I am so excited for the day to come so I can hold him, I am just very worried about my c-section, I have to hav...
3 answers |
It is getting closer to October!!! Yay I can't wait to meet my baby find out the sex and hold baby! ! Not due till the end of October. I...
1 answer |
What are your opinions on breastfeeding?
8 answers |
Come on October!!!
5 answers |
Only 49 more days to go!! ♥★ :-)
5 answers |
I found out today I'm having a BOY!! YAY! I'm due October 18th! When's your due date and what you having if you know
32 answers |
I've had a headache for 5 days in the temple I'm having stabbing pains whenever I walk the pairs r on my vagina I'm 32 weeks pregnant ...
1 answer |
How far along are you and how are you feeling? Were getting close :)
27 answers |
I am thinking of naming my son Valon. Please tell me your opinion on it, do you like it??
429164 tn?1321562447
Anyone else been diagnosed with gestational diabetes? This is my 2nd pregnancy and I wasn't offered the glucose tolerance test with my fi...
6 answers |
The doctor measured my stomach and said i was 30 weeks pregnant acouple weeks ago im suppose to be 33 weeks now...but iv had so much paun...
1 answer |
this has nothing to do with pregnatcy but does any one here have an extra room they can rent out to me if so can u pleaseeee reply back o...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community Resources