Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2013.
41 - 60 (of 245) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 33w2d.. and my total weight gain so far is -1 pounds! I lost 6 at the beginning because I didn't have much of an appetite, but I thou...
1 answer |
Today it got up to 91º where I live! (Detroit..ish) I thought I was going to sweat to death and die at my daughters tball game. Heres to ...
2 answers |
1169162 tn?1331235953
I am compiling a list of everyone's due dates and we can then fill in gender as we find out. Send me your due dates and I will add you t...
172 answers |
Due Oct first anyone considering bc after delivery??with my insurance I have to be 24 or have four kids to get my tubes tied. I'm 21 with...
6 answers |
A week ago I went to the emergency room with contractions and they had to give me medicine to stop them. Today (32 Weeks) I was sitting D...
2 answers |
I personally believe that obesity doesn't have 2 "run in the family". That's wat Ive always grown up hearin. Im the skinniest 1 out of al...
3 answers |
A week ago I was admitted into the er with contractions that they had to give me medicine to stop them. Today (32 Weeks) I was blow dryin...
3 answers |
Just excited that I'm finally in the double digits!! Only 99 days to go, and I'll be holding my lil boy!!
2 answers |
im new to this . im pregnant with my first child , its a BOY &im so excited &nervous. im due October 8 . anyone else ? &is is scary ? cau...
9 answers |
Hi everyone! I am due in October with my first baby boy and I just started feeling from last couple of days that my baby is moving less t...
4 answers |
So I am on the green team and this is my 3rd baby which was totally inexpected. I think this will be my 3rd boyboy but at the same time.....
2 answers |
I'm 28weeks my doctor said I should take HD pix at 30weeks I always thought maybe at week 33 or even 36 because baby would have more body...
1 answer |
I'm 30 weeks. Never had a discharge issue. The day before yesterday I had a small bump on the right lower out side lip of my vag well yes...
3 answers |
Hi first time mom here do any of you ladies know when I should take pregnancy photos
3 answers |
I know it sounds weird.. but trust me it feels even more weird. When I roll over in bed at night, there's lots of pressure right in my ce...
5 answers |
Tuesday ill be 30 weeks!!!!!:)
7 answers |
5104126 tn?1413332679
I made it to doubdouble digits. Time will fly now! Super excited
3 answers |
I'm 18W3days FTM. Everyone keeps asking me if I can feel the baby moving yet and to be honest I don't feel anything at all. Is it normal?
7 answers |
I'm so excited!! I've hit the third trimester!! 28 weeks down,12 to go! Can't wait for my lil man to get here!!
did anyone else get constipated at 20weeks preg?
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community Resources