Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2013.

41 - 60 (of 245) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 33w2d.. and my total weight gain so far is -1 pounds! I lost 6 at the beginning because I didn't have much of an appetite, but I thought for sure I'd have gained a lot more by now. This is my second and its a boy, with my first, a gi...
Jesmarcha | Last answer
Today it got up to 91º where I live! (Detroit..ish) I thought I was going to sweat to death and die at my daughters tball game. Heres to a looong summer, ladies! *cheers* What are your secrets/ideas to surviving it comfortably?
Jesmarcha | Last answer
1169162_tn?1331235953
I am compiling a list of everyone's due dates and we can then fill in gender as we find out. Send me your due dates and I will add you to the list. It looks like we have the middle of the month pretty much covered!! Where are our earl...
nola0805 | Last answer
Due Oct first anyone considering bc after delivery??with my insurance I have to be 24 or have four kids to get my tubes tied. I'm 21 with two boys n my first daughter on the way. I was on the pill with my second son and with this pregnan...
Smashly23 | Last answer
A week ago I went to the emergency room with contractions and they had to give me medicine to stop them. Today (32 Weeks) I was sitting Down when I kept feeling a pinching down below.when I went to the rest room I erupted and a big whiti...
jf0313 | Last answer
I personally believe that obesity doesn't have 2 "run in the family". That's wat Ive always grown up hearin. Im the skinniest 1 out of all my family n Im still not satisfied. Ive always been scared 2 get fat! My 13 & 15 yr old bros are b...
Smashly23 | Last answer
A week ago I was admitted into the er with contractions that they had to give me medicine to stop them. Today (32 Weeks) I was blow drying my hair and kept feeling a pinch down below and when I went to the rest room to wrote there was a ...
jf0313 | Last answer
Just excited that I'm finally in the double digits!! Only 99 days to go, and I'll be holding my lil boy!!
nae_moore | Last answer
im new to this . im pregnant with my first child , its a BOY &im so excited &nervous. im due October 8 . anyone else ? &is is scary ? cause im scared , lol .
mommytobe1217 | Last answer
Hi everyone! I am due in October with my first baby boy and I just started feeling from last couple of days that my baby is moving less than before and I have no idea that how many times day baby should move or what is the right interval...
lovi151 | Last answer
So I am on the green team and this is my 3rd baby which was totally inexpected. I think this will be my 3rd boyboy but at the same time...I honestly don't know. I'm extremely anxious because I've gone a month early with my last two pregn...
jackieO91589 | Last answer
I'm 28weeks my doctor said I should take HD pix at 30weeks I always thought maybe at week 33 or even 36 because baby would have more body fat. What do u ladies think?
FTMMoMMie | Last answer
I'm 30 weeks. Never had a discharge issue. The day before yesterday I had a small bump on the right lower out side lip of my vag well yesterday I noticed it was bigger..right now I'm big enough that I can't see my vag without pushing my ...
Smashly23 | Last answer
Hi first time mom here do any of you ladies know when I should take pregnancy photos
FTMMoMMie | Last answer
I know it sounds weird.. but trust me it feels even more weird. When I roll over in bed at night, there's lots of pressure right in my cervix area and hips.. then there's a loud POP! and the pressure ceases. Does anyone know what I'm tyi...
Jesmarcha | Last answer
Tuesday ill be 30 weeks!!!!!:)
Smashly23 | Last answer
5104126_tn?1413332679
I made it to doubdouble digits. Time will fly now! Super excited
mrselmore1206 | Last answer
I'm 18W3days FTM. Everyone keeps asking me if I can feel the baby moving yet and to be honest I don't feel anything at all. Is it normal?
Norma1991 | Last answer
I'm so excited!! I've hit the third trimester!! 28 weeks down,12 to go! Can't wait for my lil man to get here!!
nae_moore | Posted
did anyone else get constipated at 20weeks preg?
leeleebee1 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...