Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2014.

1 - 20 (of 481) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So how are the October babies doing ??
  Posted
I know its kindof late for this but I want to know how was your labor experience for all the October mommas?
  Posted
I went in for my prenatal appt last Wednesday. Apparently my blood pressure was really high as well as protein in my urine.I never ever had a problem with blood pressure until the very end.I was told to go to the labor and delivery to mo...
  Posted
7677085 tn?1395377675
Warning: extremely long! I came into the hospital at seven a.m. on the tenth for my induction. I was already sitting at a three and had been contracting semi regularly for several days. After several attempts we finally got my iv in ...
  Posted
My October baby has definitely turned into a November baby...she has yet to make her appearance.I at least have a inducing day now Wednesday or Thursday.Who else is still waiting?
  Posted
I was sleeping & I started to feel some period like pains from about 10 am they were like 18-20 mins apart. The last one was like 11:30 but haven't felt anything since. Could it be BH? I am 1 week overdue. I am a first time mom so I need...
  Posted
My little girl is finally here I had her at 12:08 am on October 28th she weighed 8 pounds and 4 ounces she came out 19 and a half inches long
  Posted
Tomorrow is my due date. And I've been feeling very sick to my stomach. I have yet to throw up, I was about to and I went to the bathroom and instead I had to poop. Is this a sign of oncom
  Posted
Well today was my due date and still no sign of my baby wanting to meet the world... :(
  Posted
41+3... I had a scheduled induction tonight.. Ftm not even 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Haven't had a single contraction anything. They wanted to do cervix ripening drugs followed by pitocin tomorrow morning ... All I could see was...
  Posted
I went in on Oct 20th for my check up my due date was Wednesday 22...my Dr swept my membrane at 10:30 am they placed my on a monitor I was having contractions but wasn't feeling them..After being on the monitor for about 15 mins they tol...
  Posted
the best experience ever so happy 12 hours to remember thank you all for all the company here and now i just wanna be with her bye bye
  Posted
Got induced monday the 27th at 2pm has him at 11:27 pm im so happy so blessed . Had a tough delivery but all worth it.
  Posted
I am 39 weeks today and I haven't had morning sickness at all during my pregnancy and for the past few days I've been feeling nausea, is it a sign I might go into labor soon & has anyone else experienced this before?
  Posted
Any ladies wanna be my friends on Facebook I would like to stay in touch with with y'all since some of you have helped me through this road of being a first time mommy. I'm still expecting because baby just does not wanna meet the world ...
  Posted
Alright so if i dont go to labor on my due day how many days i has to wait to get induce??? 4 more days left and i don't feel no contractions just pelvic pain when i walk and tiredness????
  Posted
I'm feelng hopeless . I did everything aside from having sex bec my partner is workng far from me. Freaking that my baby might poo insyd and swallow it. I walk I stimulate my nipple and I made use of primrose oil. Still no progress :'( i...
  Posted
Im 2weeks past due and I'm supposed to go in today they told me thier going to put a pill in me so I can dilate and Tomorrow morning I'm getting injected I'm so nervous for those who have been induced how did it go I'm afraid of getting ...
  Posted
So I found out that I have until Monday October 27th to have this precious baby whirl or they are inducing me ill be past my due date but not by much ill be 40+ when I have ny baby. My wish was to have her before Halloween yay
  Posted
My beautiful baby girl number 2 is here she arrived on the 15th of October she wasn't due till the 26th but due to complications I was induced she weighs 5lb 2oz nd is just perfect, thank you everyone for all the support and help you hav...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2014 Babies Community Resources