Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2014.
21 - 40 (of 481) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im 40 weeks and for the past days i been cramping today i woke up feeping sick to my stomach cramping all day long nauseous i went to my ...
1 answer |
At 39 weeks and 2 days (due date 10/25) I went in at 6am Monday oct 20th in the morning to be induced. They started me on pitocin around ...
5 answers |
So I am 2 days past my due date and I have been having a lot of braxton hicks. Some are worse than others. But I seem to only have them a...
3 answers |
7628271 tn?1412045268
I went to the doctor for one of my last appts on Monday. I asked the doc to strip my membranes so that I could get the ball rolling. (40+...
3 answers |
So I had been having what seemed like labor contractions for about 2 and a half weeks but not anything active. However I got up to 3cm di...
She is here.
2 answers |
No sign at all.. sigh.. EBW:4kg already...
I'm 2 days away from my due date. No progression. I walk, deep clean,rearrange my house, done the dirty ,and I'm a regular spicy food e...
6 answers |
Does anyone know if most doctors let you go 2 weeks over or do most suggest being induced earlier? My blood pressure has been boderline h...
1 answer |
Ill be 40 weeks tomorrow and i been cramping alot the pain comes and goes & im so tired of it has anyone gone thru the same thing were th...
4 answers |
Today is my due date! Baby is not here still and might have to be induced and I'm scared that could lead to csection! I'm just curious ab...
3 answers |
My due date is October 21st, I have a doctors appointment at 330pm. I have yet to have any signs of labor! I'm ready to have this baby al...
7 answers |
I'm booked for a section tomorrow ob my due date! Due to having one section and one horrific vbac they don't want me to go over due I'm j...
2 answers |
My due date is this Friday and my doc knows I do not want to be induced. As of today I'm 3cm dilated. I had been planning on asking my do...
2 answers |
I'm 38 weeks and 4 days and when I wake up an I just walk to the bathroom my legs start to painfully hurt. It's not cramping. They just h...
3 answers |
Hi i am angelica im 41 weeks prwgnant and just moved to lewisville texas from paris texas and i dont have a doctor is there anyway i can ...
I'm 38 weeks due date October 29th first time mommy on monday I have my appointment but last appointment she was talking about enducing? ...
11 answers |
Well all through my pregnancy I didn't have swollen feet till now that im 38weeks oh and I'm also retaining fluids. What can I do to stop...
6 answers |
Hi all I'm 40+7 today and had a sweep yesterday... I had irregular contractions straight after for the whole day and then nothing...!!! N...
3 answers |
I have been feeling like my boyfriend doesn't find me attractive, he used to not be able to keep his hands off of me. Now we barely have ...
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: Oct 2014 Babies Community Resources