Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2014.
41 - 60 (of 481) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am almost 2 weeks past due with no dilation I am a first time mom I'm getting induced Friday afternoon has anyone been induced before i...
6 answers |
So she's still not out, am a week over due. I get contractions or false contractions. I've tried everything. Castor oil(made me constipat...
4 answers |
Delivered baby Hutch at 8am. Lots of dark hair. So happy! !!
1 answer |
7628271 tn?1412045268
My due date was today. I actually had quite a few (abnormally painful) contractions today. But, every time I sat down they would stop. So...
5 answers |
Due date was thursday, October 16th & my daughter still isn't here. My doctor wont consider inducing me until 7-10 days after my due date...
1 answer |
I'm scheduled to be induced at 6 am tomorrow! 39 weeks. Has any mommies already had there baby & would like to share your story? Anyone ...
6 answers |
Do you think its safe to exercise and run 2 weeks after u have a baby? How many of you experienced mothers are able to go back to workin...
6 answers |
This is my first child and I have no clue what to put in my hospital bag, can someone help me? I'm due Halloween but I want to get a head...
4 answers |
Omg!! I will be 40 weeks Wednesday and I haven't had anything but bh..Dr app tomorrow please Jesus take the wheel lol
5 answers |
10559663 tn?1413264081
Does anybody know how frequent should we bounce on birthing ball at 38 weeks pregnancy? If anyone has already delivered a baby and used b...
So ive been having these pains. I get tightening in my tummy and sharp pains in my abdomen.. Are they contractions???
2 answers |
My baby is.10 days old and i want to.hold her and cuddle her almost all day but people keep telling that its a bad idea because she could...
1 answer |
WHO HAD THERE BABIES ALREADY? OR WHO WILL BE HAVING THERE BBY SOON AND HOW MANY DAYS? 8days or less for me
28 answers |
I was suppose to get induced friday morning i went in and they gave me 3 doses of a pill i forgot the name of it but i had no luck i woul...
I'm 40+4 and still no sign of baby and as happy as I am for everyone whose had their babies I jus wish mine was here now..
6 answers |
So lately its been bothering me that I'm 39weeks and 4 days and every time I go to the bathroom my discharge is clear and sometimes when ...
3 answers |
How many mommies here have gotten induced ? & how was your experience?
2 answers |
8105888 tn?1403390001
Is Anyone Else Due On Halloween Or Around That Time I'm Depressed && So Sick I'm Just Ready Too Meet My Daughter
11 answers |
Yesterday 10-16 i had my baby boy !! I had 40 +2 !! I was gonna get induced but he came earlier!! My baby boy is 8lb !!! I am the happie...
3 answers |
At 38 weeks 1 day I had my baby girl...my water broke at 4:25 I had her at 5:49 yes 1.5 hour verrrrry quick just made it to labor and del...
7 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Oct 2014 Babies Community Resources