Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2014.
61 - 80 (of 481) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can I give my baby (shes 9 days old) an actual bath now that her umbilical cord fell off or do I still have to wait until her belly butto...
5 answers |
Can't wait but feeling like am going to miss these little kicks. For the first time I will have my heart living outside of me. Am feeling...
1 answer |
How long do you have to wait to give a baby a bath after she is born
2 answers |
Has anyone done castor oil to induce labor? I'm almost 39 weeks and so beyond done n trying everything
1 answer |
7628271 tn?1412045268
Due in 5 days. Praying that this membrane stripping worked wonders... Best of luck to you ladies! =)
6 answers |
I'm due on October 21st and my mucous plug still hasn't come out yet I'm worried I might go past my due date
5 answers |
OK so this is my 3rd pregnancy, i am 38 weeks , baby has been measuring big since my anatomy scan at 20 weeks. I have been going weekly s...
6 answers |
I'm due Thursday and there is no sign of her coming. They are discussing stripping my membrane. Any advice, comments, personal stories?
8 answers |
I'm 40weeks+1 . Not dilateing I'm barely 2cm :/ (if so) What can I do to help start labor.?? If I don't go into labor I will be induced...
5 answers |
She arrived on October 15th 2014 at 4:45am. She was 19 inches and 6 pounds and 14 ounces. Her dad and I decided to name her Skylar Alexce...
1 answer |
At 7:28am this morning my lovely DS jack david was born weighing 8lbs 1oz at 38 weeks and 3 days we are in love!!
4 answers |
Im starting 38 weeks now and every appointment i have they don't do ultrasound to check my baby ??
4 answers |
I'm due with my 2nd girl on the 19th of October and I'm so over the waiting! I'm trying for vbac and I know my best shot was spontaneous...
8 answers |
My due date is today & all night I been having pains in my lower back & lower stomach & my anus(sorry tmi) I finally decided now to time ...
3 answers |
has anybody tried this, is it safe to induce labor?
9 answers |
I feel like my stomach is always so hard when I feel it, is that normal?
1 answer |
Every day I think I'm going to go into labor and psych myself up... But I'm still pregnant. Due date is the 17th. Just want to have her i...
6 answers |
girls i can't decide whether to ask for epidural or not!! Its my first pregnancy and i am due Oct. 21, Ihave spine problems since i am 1...
8 answers |
I'm 38 w & 4 days, dilated to a 4, & 80%. my stomach keeps getting hard, no real pain though.. I'm scared I won't be able to tell the dif...
1 answer |
My baby is a week old and 2oz of milk dont really do anything at night but 3oz seem to fill her, and make her sleepy and unlike 2oz leave...
3 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Oct 2014 Babies Community Resources